F O R T Y - F I V E

B R E N

B R E N

Madie dropped her underwear to the floor, and that pretty much cemented my plans for the next half hour. So help me god if her parents tried to interrupt somehow. She asked what I would have done that night if I could have; I wasn't about to rush the answer to that question.

I stalked to the bedroom door, making sure it was closed. And locked.

Walking back toward the bed, I noticed that Madie was pulling her hand back up her body. I halted that shit with a brief touch on her wrist. "Don't stop touching yourself, baby."

Because fuck, it turned me on. And I thought about her doing it far too often.

Madie smirked, blinking up at me as she slowly slipped her two fingers back between her thighs, opening her legs even wider. I trailed my own hand up her body, tangling my fingers in her hair, brushing along her neck and her jaw as we held each other with our eyes.

I forced myself to let go. I strode past her, trying not to groan. Because I definitely peeked—stared—at the way she was caressing her wet self on my way to the sliding balcony door. It had been cracked to let the cool breeze in, and I slammed it shut. Madie followed me with her gaze, a questioning look on her face. "The windows are open downstairs," I explained. Her parents didn't need to hear her moaning my name. Although the football game on TV was blaring, and I doubted that would be a problem.

My towel began to slip out of the knot around my waist, and I grabbed at it, holding the fabric up as I stopped by the bedside table to snatch a condom from the drawer.

Throwing it on the bed next to Madie, I watched as her eyes flicked from the little package to me. I raised a brow, enjoying how she bit down on her lip and let it grate against her teeth at seeing what I'd grabbed. If I wasn't already hard as a rock, the look she gave me would have done the trick. She was caressing every inch of skin on my body with that look.

I sigh, and it was ragged. I tried to ignore the fact that there was a slight shake in that sigh. In my whole body, if I was honest. "Madie...you've gotta know I've thought about this probably a million times. And with exquisite detail."

Madie's only reply was a little whimper that slipped through her lips. God, she was so amazingly gorgeous.

And so I told her that.

"If I could have done what I wanted that night," I murmured, lowering onto my knees in front of her parted legs. "I would have started by coming up to you like this and telling you how goddamn beautiful you are."

My fingers circled around her ankles as I nudged her open even wider for me. Then I inched my hands up her legs, reveling in the feel of that smooth skin on mine. Somehow I was able to drag my gaze away from her fingers and how they continued to nudge into her opening, because I also needed to see her face. It was such a stunning face—with those peachy lips, an occasional teasing freckle, and all that bashful blushing that did nothing to hide the unapologetic flare in her eyes as she watched me.