Chapter 7 : Shot

I feel like this is getting boring :( but who am I kidding, I enjoy writing this teehee~

----------

Gunshots. 

That was all that can be heard in the lonely alley. Well, not so lonely. 

Shooters and snipers hiding in the abandoned area, some firing, some aiming ready to. 

"Shit, Jungkook. Abort, abort! Come back!"

He heard Namjoon through his ear piece, and his legs immediately worked moving to his left side, his piercing eyes more alert than ever. 

On the other hand, Yoongi could hear the younger's voice perfectly in his ears, though his face revealed a calm yet dangerous look. His cold eyes never faltering, he looked at the man whose face was covered with a black mask, with a deadpan expression on his face. 

The man wasn't any different, he looked more cautious than ever, looking pale-skinned male with an emotionless eyes.

"You brought backup, didn't you?" 

The voice of the stranger came out low and rough. 

Yoongi didn't say anything at the moment, his eyes weighing the answer for the question. The tension was thick around them, that even the sharpest knife couldn't cut through it. 

"I could ask the same about you," Yoongi answered finally, carefully calculating what would happen next. The latter just smirked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. 

Yoongi seemed to notice the smug look on his face and he knew it wasn't a good sign. But before he could say or do anything, the sound of a bullet piercing through the air was heard. 

And the bullet was straightly directed for Yoongi's chest. 

The blonde immediately understood what was happening, as he moved to his left side as a reflex, causing the bullet on his right shoulder instead of his heart. 

The bitch played us. 

He thought bitterly, as he stumbled back a little with the bullet still in him, gritting his jaw harshly. 

Namjoon was contiuously speaking through the earpiece, but the mafia leader couldn't pay attention to any of it. He glared daggers at the smirking man in front of him, this time really dangerous. 

The next thing he knew, Jungkook was screaming his name continuously firing madly. The man in front of him, started running dodging the bullets that were fired towards him. 

Before the younger could reach Yoongi, another bullet tore open his right knee from the opposite, making the dirty blonde kneel down, grunting loudly, one hand holding his shoulder tight, to prevent anymore blood loss. 

"Fuck," Jungkook muttered under his breath, before carrying Yoongi, hurriedly. 

Namjoon looking at the whole scene from the hidden cam, sighed in frustrated as he put his mask on and went out of their hideout, taking the emergency gun. 

"Taehyung," he said one last time, to which the blue hair understood perfectly well, before running towards the injured male. 

Namjoon silently, went to the center where he could see Yoongi limping with his support of Jungkook, barely dodging the gunshots

He took a deep breath for a moment before aiming the bastard's head. The red pointer was straightly directed at his forehead, and his fingers were in the verge of pulling the sensitive trigger.