6| Rules

After eating dinner Evy and I went to the movie room or the theatre room to watch movies as some of my brothers went to bed or business stuff

While watching movie, Wilma suddenly appear after she knock three times to the door. We looked at her curiosly as she smiled at us soothingly as she look at me again.

"Mr. Wright wants you to his office." she said before she excuse herself to my brother beside me before giving me a nod gesturing that I should follow her.

I looked at my brother curiously as he shrugged his shoulders. At this, I wave at him goodbye before walking out to the movie room.

Once Wilma saw me, she smiled at me again before leading the way to my brother's office. Once we reach the place she knocked twice before I heard a voice.

"Come in Emery." I heard a familiar voice that belongs to my brother Ale. I looked at Wilma once again telling her my gratitude as she makes her way out of this place.

I open the door and I can't stop myself from gasping as I saw his office, it's so nice in here.

"Sit down Emery. " I heard him with such authority lace on his tone while wearing his cold demeanor again making me cower in fear internally.

"Did I do wrong? " I stutter as I shift my gaze on the floor not wanting to meet his cold emotionless eyes.

"No, you did nothing wrong but I need you to do something." he said seriously as I nod my head making his eyebrow raise.

"In this household we expect verbally Emery." he said as he looked at me deadly meaning he's not joking.

"Okay." I said timidly as I am intimidated to his aura.

"I have some few household rules for you that you need to obey,  got it? " he said looking straight into my eye as I pry my eyes away from him.

"Okay. " I could only said that quitly as I still gaze the floor.

"First, you need to look at us when we're talking and you need to talk to us verbally. Second, no swearing and disrespecting in this household specially to us. Third, you need to tell us where you're going, I mean everywhere we just want you to keep safe." he stopped as looked at me in the eyes the whole time, probably to make I'm listening to him.

"Okay, I understand." I said quietly as I started playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Fourth, no taking drugs and alcohol.  Fifth, no boyfriend but you can still be friends with the boys but you could only stay that way. Sixth, eat and sleep healthy understood?" he said making me nod as I remember the other rule.

"Crystal." I said shortly when I remember about school. I raise my hand like a student as he nodded his head in permission.

"How about my schooling?" I asked curiously, now I'm kinda nervous making new friends and adjusting to the new surroundings around me.

"About that next week is your first day of school, you will be attending the school to where your brothers are. The school starts at 8:00 am and ends depending on your schedule. You're okay to wear civilian for a week since it's your first day for school but after that your only allowed to wear your school uniform appropriately." he said before checking his phone and was about to talk when his phone rang again making him looked at it before declining it, he shift his attention to me before apologizing.

"One more thing, tomorrow you and boys will be going shopping for your needs so we expect you to get ready before 9:30 in the morning." he said as I mumbled 'play's to him.

"Can I go now?" I asked in a polite way as he seems very busy today as he nodded his head before answering the call that keeps bothering us awhile ago. The hypocrisy.

I went my way out to door not after I gave him a small wave as I make my way to the long hallway. I tried to remember all path that Wilma leads me awhile ago.

I don't have the phone me with me,  I probably left it on the movie room. I make my way to the movie room as I internally dance through my mind for not making myself lost in this massive mansion.

I enter the movie room only to be greeted by a sleeping Evy with his mouth slightly open with drools dripping in it.

I shivered at the sight in disgust laughing lightly to his poor position. I grab my phone and started heading out to the movie room as I went to my room grabbing a blanket for him.

Making my way back to the movie room or theater room with the blanket, I place the blanket on him as I adjusted his head to his uncomfortable position as I don't want him to get stiff neck tomorrow.

After making sure his fine I finally made my way out and started walking back to my room.

As I pass the hallway I heard someone mentioning my name making me stop my stance. I peaked through the slightly open door as I see Erman and Darrel talking about... Me.

They're holding a can that looks a like an alcohol.  Why are they talking about me? 

I lean my ear to the wall as I hold my breath as I heard my name being mentioned again.

"Why is she in here, she's probably a brat and spoiled to her family which makes me sick, fucking bitch." I heard a familiar manly voice that I recognize as Erman. Why is he so rude, he barely know me.

"She's probably an attention seeker bitch in her old school. " I heard another voice that was coming from Darrel. Did they really think so low of me like that to the fact that they're calling me names.

At that words makes my heart clench making me feel unwanted. I felt a heavy lump on my throat as I tried to gulp it down but failed miserably.

I sprinted fast to my room after I let out a sobbed making them shifted their gaze on the door.

I went to my room and lock my door as I jumped myself into my bed.  Why do I deserve this kind of treatment coming from my brothers.

I cried myself out until I was out like a feather. I will make them realize that I'm worth it, that's the last thought before dozing out.

____
Chapter 6 is out YEY!
Do you guys want me to call her brothers by their nickname on her POVs or their actual names? Keep safe everyone ^Δ^