Bad place

This chapter is about a younger Lyra (Anais at the time) I will say Anais but it's Lyra. This story takes place in elementary, 3rd grade.

There will be some sort of bullying.

This is Anais' memory.
_________________________

Anais stood there looking up at the name of the school.

Little Angel Elementary

She looks duo at her grandma who was holding her hand. "This is your first day! How do you feel?" Alexandria asked, Anais smiled, "Good! I might make some new friends today!"

Alex smiled and kneeled down to hug her granddaughter. "Have a good day today." Anais nods and runs to the school gate.

Later Anais sat at the back of her class and happily waited until the teacher said something about anything.

"Alright class, we have a new student today! Anais, would like to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked, Ana nods and got up.

She walked up to the front of the class and waved at everyone. "Hi! I'm Anais Ace, it's nice to meet you all. I moved here about a week ago." Ana introduces herself.

"Isn't that the girl that was from the bad place?" A kid whispered, "Erik!" The teacher scolded the boy.

"I am!" Ana said happily, everyone looked at her with odd expressions. "Why is it bad? There are good people there." Ana says, she had a confused look with a hint of sadness.

"Everyone down there is bad!" A girl said, "Enough!" The teacher yelled, everyone all hushed.

"Wherever Anais came from doesn't matter. Does she look like those so called monsters? No. She is just like everyone of you. So be kind." The teacher says, Ana looked at her and smiled.

At lunch Ana day by herself and looked around. "Hopefully I'll make friends in the playground." She says as she sipped her orange juice.

Ana walked up to a group of older kids on the basket ball field. "Can I play?" She asked, everyone glared at her.

"Girls can't play basketball." A 5th header said, Ana tilted her head. "Why not?" She asked, "Because! And besides you're too small." Everyone turned their backs to her.

She saw another group of kids and ran to them, "Can I play with you?" She asked, her eyes glistened hoping they would say yes.

"Our mom says we can't play with demon girls." The leader of the group says, a girl in that group stuck her younger out.

They all ran away. Ana lowered her head and frowned.

Why won't anyone play with me? What's wrong with me? Is the bad place bad? Why do they call it hell? Papa is nice, why should he be bad? Why is everyone looking at me like that? Why won't anyone be nice?

Am I bad?

Ana sat down in the grass and held herself and cradled. She covered her ears to stop hearing everyone.

All she could hear were screams, and laughter.

She felt like everyone was staring at her and pouting at her. Laughing at her and calling her names.

Demon girl

Why is she a demon girl if she looked like an angel?

"Make this stop." Ana whispered as she cradled herself, "Make this stop." She said in a normal voice.

"Make this stop!" She yelled, she started hyperventilating. Soon enough she passed out.

She woke up on the nurses bed. "Oh honey!" Her grandmother hugged her. "WhT happened?" Alexandria asked the nurse.

"She collapsed on the grass. The teachers were confused when they say students circled around something. Mrs. Honey stepped in and quickly took Ana here." The nurse explained.

"Mrs. Honey?" Alexandria asked, "Ana's teacher."

"I suggest taking her to the hospital. We were able to help a bit but we can only do so much." The bus's suggested, Alexandria nods and takes Ana to a nearby hospital.

Ana got treated, "It seems like Anais got stressed I wouldn't worry about it Ma'am." The doctor says.

"Are you sure? They said she was unconscious for a few minutes." Alexandria says, "I'm sure. She just needs rest."

Alexandria sighed but agreed. She took Anais back home. And Ana slept the whole day.
______________________
A/N: hey sorry this was short! Sometimes I just want to rest after my online classes. The next chapter will be about young Ana, just like this one, I want to focus on wha Anais went through.

I promise to add more background in Jakc and Jensen, and give you more of Alastor and Charlie!

Have a great day and stay safe 💛

Oh also, I started a MCU fanfic, uhhh Guardians of The Galaxy....yeah❤️