Class Rep

[Name] gazed at the reporters blocking the entrance to the school. She doesn't really want to speak to any reporters at all and she let out a sigh, walking towards the crowd. She wasn't expecting reporters to show up all of a sudden, but she guess this is what U.A. is like. She makes her way through the crowd, keeping her gaze lowered to the floor to avoid catching someone's gaze.

"Excuse me!"

[Name] stiffened when someone placed a hand on her shoulder. Her ears flatten against her head as she turns around to see the horde of reporters in front of her. A microphone is shoved into her face and she holds her hands up as she looks at the reporters in worry and fear. She was really hoping to avoid this.

"I would like to know about All Might's-"

"Get your ass to class!"

A hand grabbed the back of her shirt and starts to pull. [Name] lets out a snarl from the rough handling and she turns to see Bakugo scowling at her. He sucks his teeth as he grabs her wrist and pulls her closer to the U.A. building, but she doesn't complain since she was able to get away from the reporters. She let out a sigh of relief when there's a big enough space between her and the reporters.

"Thank you, Bakugo," [Name] said, the said boy letting go of her wrist. "I was hoping to avoid them."

Bakugo doesn't say anything as he continues to walk to class. [Name] could only shake her head and follow behind the boy. She and Bakugo walk into the classroom and more of her classmates follow inside as well. She settles in her desk and Aizawa walks inside, standing at the podium as he clears his throat.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training," Aizawa started. "I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."

"And Midoriya," Aizawa called out, staring at the papers in his hands. "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

"Now, let's get down to the homeroom business," Aizawa said, gazing at each student. "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you.. decide on a class representative."

'It's actually a normal school activity!'

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Me too!" Kaminari yelled.

"I want to do it, too," Jiro said.

"It's a job made for m-" Ayoama said, but is cut off.

"I'll be the leader!" Ashido yelled.

"My manifesto is for all the girls' skirts to be 30 centimeters above the knee!" Mineta yelled, getting dirty looks from the girls.

"Let me do it! Me!" Bakugo  yelled, an aggressive expression on his features.

"Silence please!" Iida exclaimed, everyone stopping their chattering. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose on."

"Your hand is raised the highest!"

"Why did you suggest that?" Kaminari questioned, everyone staring at Iida with wide eyes.