x - trip

I woke up extra early the next day to prepare for the meeting with Trip . I already know that this is going to be a bit harder than all my other clients . Mostly because of his antics and the fact that I'm "dating" is younger brother.

Wanting to put on the best professional face forward, I grabbed the strictest outfit I can find.  Usually dark lipstick and smokey eye makeup does the trick but today I have to go all out.  It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you dress for success.

Typically I'd leave my hair down or up in a bun . I decided for go down the middle and pull it into a low ponytail .

I checked myself in the mirror and felt satisfied with my ensemble . Alright Trip, I'm ready for you .

"You are Aria Lawson , you are a bad ass woman and you will take this world by storm . Nothing will get in your way and you will slay the beast," I kept telling myself . I wanted to make sure that when I arrived , I was early enough that no one else was there .

When I got into my office my phone lit up with a text :

Good luck today with my brother . I'll be here if you need back up.

I put my phone away as I finished reading the message from Alex. I pulled up Trip's file and decided to look into his last few reported indiscretions.  His type was the reason why I stuck to corporate PR. Playboy, misunderstood , those were things I didn't have time to mess with. 

Especially since I fell prey to exactly that kind of boy , in high school. Julian Kean , president bad boy and biggest heartthrob to grace the grounds of Madison High. I was the typical nerdy type that always did things on the straight and narrow path .

All it took was being at the wrong place at the wrong time for the two of us to get together . Just like every "bad boy" story I fell for him . It caused a lot of grief in our household because my parents hated the boy.  And rightfully so . He played victim to get me in bed and once he nailed the school's virgn nerd, he became a legend . And , my sister almost murdered him .

I shake those painful memories away as I pull myself together.  We will NOT have a repeat and we WILL subdue Trip .

I scan the pages and pages of tabloids online , trying to gauge what I'm working with . The amount of dirt they have printed is astounding . This is definitely someone who has been acting out for a reason . Every few days he has a different girl on his arm . Every few weeks there are articles about him being involved in a fight with other people or the papz . Some articles posted show him indulging in some "drug therapy" , none of this is good and I can see the concern the family has. He's gotten worse .

When I finally finished skimming all I needed, I looked at the time on my screen . He should be here in 10 minutes . Let me grab my notes and head over to the conference room . I tell my assistant to hold all my calls until I'm done with this meeting .

The rumors about Trip Wells coming to the office were flying everywhere and when I finished setting up the room I see curious eyes trying to get a glimpse inside , of course they're all the women .

Trip walks in with his bodyguard and someone I assume is legal representation.  That wasn't necessary but I get it . Philips and Wright are already seated and as I walk up to Trip he engulfs me in his arms and pulls me flushed to his body for a tight hug.