Part 63

I'm currently sat on the couch in the open plan living room, dinning room and kitchen area. I made sure to get a house which made it easy to see kitten wherever she was which is very handy for right now. I lean onto my knees and keep my eyes on her as she sits at the dinning room table with a plate of something and a glass of water. Jackson made the food so I hope after looking after kitten for so many years that he would know what she likes best. She stares at it for a minute before slowly taking a bite. She almost cringed at the action of forcing her body to eat.

Jackson took the seat beside her and let her lean into his chest. "You're doing really well sweetheart. Just a little bit more and a good bit of water then you can stop." I sigh for what must have been the tenth time in the past 5 minutes. I hate that he knows what to do with her in this situation and I don't. It hurts my heart so damn bad.

"Good girl" he finally praised her after almost finishing the snack. She wipes her mouth on the sleeve of my jumper she had on. Atleast she doesn't hate my smell or clothes. That would make me even more upset. I lean back up in my chair and straighten my spine. "I'll go wash up ok little one? You go sit on the couch, yes?" He kisses her forehead and leaves her side before she can answer. He face drops a little. It couldn't drop much more then it already had before but I could still see the slight worry in her eyes.

Her head slowly turns to my direction before locking eyes with me. She lasted more then a second this time before breaking it so there is some improvement. She swallows, holding onto her teddy bear real tight. She slides off from the wooden chair and slowly moves towards the living room. She gets closer and closer and I see the battle in her eyes of where to sit. She had three options. One opposite me, two on the one person seat and three, right next to me. She stops in her tracks, bowing her head down slightly and looking at the floor. So damn adorable the way she fiddles with her fingers like usual. She doesn't say a word and neither do I. She moves closer again. And closer. And closer. Before I knew it, she sat down beside me. She looked around the room like nothing happened. Should I speak to her? Do I get closer? I want to hold her in my arms so bad but she hates me. Or at least I think.

Just go slow Jungkook. Very slow. I let my legs spread a bit, my thigh grazing against hers gently. She didn't flinch or move away. This is good. She isn't scared of my touch. My hand finds it's way down my leg then onto hers. Goose bumps shot up on her skin at the feeling of me. I squeeze carefully and trace my thumb across her skin like I always do and watch as she settles a little in her seat. It's now that I realise how stiff she was before.

"I love you kitten. You ain't gotta say it back. Just know I care for you so damn much and I will always put you before anything else in my life." Her eyes went a little wide and her grip on the teddy made it look like it would rip apart at any moment. There was a silent minute.

"Really?" She whispered. "Yes kitten. With all my damn heart." There was a slight pull at the corner of her lip. She's smiling. She liked that. She loves me back right? Who am I kidding? Of course she does but she ain't gotta say it until she is comfortable. She dips her head onto my chest and practically wraps herself around me. "Kitten you got a strong ass grip there." I comment, letting my hand rub against her back as she breaths heavily against my neck.

Jackson didn't look too happy about our position when he sat on the single seat couch. "You're welcome." He sarcastically whispers while glaring at me. I nod to him a thank you as I rock my sweet little kitty...