Are you crazy?

Snape was staring down at him, fire in his eyes, jaw clenched. His hand was still tightly wrapped around Draco's arm.

"Let go of me."

Snape harshly did so. "Put your wand away."

He now realised he was still pointing it at him.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What are you talking about?" Draco said, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

He didn't say anything.

"I get that you're a horny sixteen year old, but really? Potter?"

Draco swallowed the lump in his throat.

"You are bringing the entire operation in danger, Draco."

He stared at Snape, his lip trembling softly. "A-are you gonna tell them?" He whispered.

"Tell whom?"

"Father? My mother? ...or him?"

Snape squinted his eyes at him. "I am supposed to... But I pity you," he said with disgust in his voice, "end things before Wednesday or I will tell the Dark Lord and he won't be as nice as I am. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Good."

Draco knew he couldn't let Snape tell them. So what then? He had to break up with Harry? Was there anything to break up? He had three days to figure something out. Speaking of-

"Why Wednesday?"

"Because it's decided that's when it's happening."

Draco could almost feel his heart drop.

"What? When was that decided? Who decided that?" He could no longer hide the panic in his voice. 

"Unimportant. You are ready, right?"

After Snape's lecture two days ago he spent his entire night fixing the Vanishing Cabinet. He didn't want to do this, he really didn't. But what choice did he have.

"Yes. I'm ready."

"I'll give you the details Wednesday."

Draco nodded.

"Do the smart thing and end things with Potter today. Obliviate him and be done with it."

He clenched his jaw. Fuck Snape.

Snape turned around and walked away quickly.

~

It was Tuesday. Fourty-eight hours since Harry had last seen Draco. He had been nowhere to be found during meals and Harry hadn't run into him in the hallways either.

Fuck, he still couldn't believe what they'd done.

It felt weird, though. He lost his virginity three nights ago and he couldn't tell his friends. Not even Ron.

He wanted to celebrate the end of the school year with them, but he couldn't.

He wanted to tell them about everything Dumbledore showed him, but he couldn't.

He wanted to explain how amazing Draco was, how sweet and caring and funny and vulnerable and hot he was. But he couldn't.

When he sat down at the table for dinner - he looked for Draco but there was still no sign of him - and heard his friends talk about the Ravenclaw party, he felt so alone.