38☁️

sora woke up with a gasp, her heart beating fast as she whipped her head around the bright room

"jaemin?" her voice came out as hoarse and barely a whisper. she quickly sat up but sighed out of relief seeing jaemin across the room with... a girl standing over him?

she was around 5'5, yellowish blonde hair that fell flat against her back.

her hand was raised above his face and it glowed a red orange color, a mist falling over his whole body. "yah!" sora yelped out, her voice still low and scratchy. the girl immediately snapped her head in soras direction, eyes widening as she retracted her hand.

with no words the unknown girl ran towards the window, flinging it open and crawling out, turning around and giving sora a small smile before jumping out. the smile looked somewhat... thankful?

then sora realized. "jaemin." she whispered, flinging her legs off the side of the bed and pulling herself to her feet. her legs wobbled and she held onto the bed to stabilize herself before moving over to the small bed jaemin laid on.

she guessed they weren't in a hospital, it seemed too home like.

the girl carefully approached the unconscious boy, her heart getting caught in her throat as she looked at his pale face.

no words were said as she sat in the edge of his bed and swept his hair out of his forehead. "you're so pretty, even when you're unconscious." she mumbled, holding her hand at the side of his face.

she then got flashbacks, ones of her or being able to save jaemin and remembered why he had gotten there.

but she also realized that before she passed out, there was an orange light in the corner of her eye. none of the others had weapons that glowed orange.

"you're staring at me." the small voice of jaemin spoke, snapping sora out of her mini trance. and there he was.

the boy she had learned to love, laying there with a wholesome smile on his face as if he hadn't just almost died.

"it's rude to stare babe." his voice was hoarse as well, as he sat up so he met face level with sora. sora blushed at the pet name, rolling her eyes.

"i'm not staring at you i'm staring at your ugliness." she hissed, almost immediately softening her face. "i'm sorry that was mean, i've been hanging out with hyuck way to much." she quickly apologized, jaemin chuckling at her reaction.

"you're okay? not hurting anywhere?" sora asked, looking at him with innocent eyes.

jaemin smiled, looking down at his body. "somehow, i don't feel dead." he sighed, turning back to the girl. "are you okay?" sora placed a soft smile on her lips.

"as long as you are." she said, patting his hands that say in his lap. "just um... worried about... hyuck and the dreamies..." she sniffed, wincing at her memories.

"they have you to help them through this. you're like a bundle of bubbles, everyone gets happy with bubbles." jaemin pat her head, ruffling her hair right after. "how are you feeling about it though?"

sora sighed, racking a hand through her hair. "i wasn't as close to mark, but i knew he meant well. be dated hengmeis sister- he didn't deserve any of this. he just wanted to protect us and i miss him already." she ranted, trying not to let her emotions get the best of her.

"i miss him too. he was like an older brother to me. he was so sweet and really strong. helped us with all of our problems." jaemin sighed, pulling sora to his chest. "i cant even imagine the pain hyuck is in right now." sora croaked, tears forming in her eyes.

it was very hard to believe that mark, a dearly loved friend, was dead now.

"you'll be there for him. and the dreamies." jaemin encouraged, carding his left hand through her hair while his other hand drew soft shapes on her thigh. "and so will you." she said, looking up at him.

he gave her a questioning expression. "you're going to fix your friendship with them. i know you don't think they like you and you think they hate you but they don't. they miss your friendship with them jaem. i don't need to see you hurting like this anymore." her voice was stern, a little louder then before.

jaemin was shocked, but her words made him adore her even more. "this is why i'm in love with you..." he whispered, their faces leaning closer until sora finally closed the gap.

her hand found his cheek as they pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss. it was like they were made for each other, their lips fitting like a puzzle piece.

the kiss showed every emotion that needed to be shown. and soon they pulled away, leaning their foreheads together as they smiled uncontrollably.

like monday tuesday wednesday thursday
moments with you are always special

"i love you too." sora whispered, laying back on his chest as she let her legs rest on the rest of the bed, tangling with jaemins. "be my boyfriend." she said bluntly, causing jaemin to chuckle. "yes my love." he answered with a large smile.

they then laid there in a comfortable smile, love filling the air as jaemin played with her hair.

but soras mind couldn't help but wander back to the sight of the girl who was standing over her now boyfriend. she wondered who she was and what she was doing to jaemin.

and most importantly....

why she looked exactly like him.

guys....

oh fuck my heart hurts hold on

k i'm just gonna cry in the corner. anyways this is- this is the end of outa my head. UGH MY HEART I DONT LIKE IT HERE

fuck me why is this so hard 😾 i hate to say it but this is the end. it's a series yes but i'm gonna miss this story so much. i'm legit in tears writing this this is unfair. i absolutely love this book. there might have been times i could've j proved it but i definitely do think my writing has matured a lot and i'm proud❤️❤️❤️

thank you for staying all this way of outa my head 🥺💚quick fun fact it was supposed to be a hyuck fic. but i thought it fit jaem more.

that's the end of jaemin and soras story, but is it the end of the fight?