𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝

❝ NII-CHAN!! YOU CAN DO IT! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

After that, Kei called his mother to inform her about his sister's whereabouts. He slightly chuckled at Y/n's face when he puts his phone on speaker mode so she could listen to what their mother is saying. She was worried and furious when she heard that Y/n left her school on her own and starts to lecture her.

"- don't ever do that again, understood?"

Y/n's face was white as paper before stiffly nodding. "H-hai mommy," she said.

"That's my girl... Now Kei, can you ask your coach if it would be alright to let Y/n stay at your practice? I can't come over there to pick her up right now since I'm still busy with work."

"I'm sure Coach would let her stay." Kei immediately replied.

"Since he's so fond of her " Kei thought.

"Alright then...  Well, don't wait up for me. I'll be going home late tonight. There's also leftover food from this morning, just re-heat it so you won't need to cook anymore." Kei frowns before sighing.

"Yes Mom, I already know what to do. Don't worry about us."

"Good, I'll be leaving Y/n in your care. Take care both of you. Love you both."

"Sure mom." Kei said, mumbling an 'I love you back' since he's too shy to say it out loud. He grunts when he felt the weight behind his back and familiar small arms started wrapping around his neck.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MOM!" Y/n said from behind his back, making their mother laugh from the other side of the phone before ending the call.

"Wow, Y/n you're getting quite heavy," Kei grunted as he adjusts Y/n on his back while standing up.

Y/n lets out a dramatic gasp, "Are you saying that I'm fat!?" She uttered out. Kei rolls his eyes, "Tsk such a drama queen." he said, flicking her forehead softly.