Jasper

When Alice told me that Emerson was going to be at the airport in Seattle I could barely contain me excitement. I rushed to my room took a shower and changed my clothes. I know if was human my heart would be beating out of my chest right now. After I was dressed I sped out to the garage and into my BMW and took off. By the time I pulled up in front of the airport she was there trying to hail a cab so I pulled up to and asked if she needed a lift. She looked up at the sound of my voice and froze like she had seen a ghost, but after a few minutes she asked me if I was an Uber driver or a Lyft driver while smirking. I replied whichever one she needed me to be. The she laughed the most beautiful laugh I'd ever heard.
Then she got into the car and asked so what's your name there cowboy? I replied Jasper ma'am. Nice to meet you Jasper I'm Emerson Jade she said in response. Where to little lady I asked her. Her response was wherever you want to take me cowboy. So that's what I did I took her back to mine talking and getting to know each other along the way. My mate is absolutely amazing. She told me about her human life well mainly how she had a brother who went missing his name was Lennon. Man it's only been two hours and I already love this beautiful creature sitting next to me.