The Sirius Order Meeting

Remus POV (bet you didn't think about this one)

After the kids went up to one of the bedrooms, Order members started to arrive.

After every member who was attending had arrived, I charmed the door so no information can be given out to the mischievous behaviour that is displayed by both the present and future generation.

"Ok, today we will discuss the important information," Dumbledore started.

"Some of you might not know but we have gained some more residents to 12 Grimmauld Place. At the end of this meeting, you will be obliviated. These guests are from the year 2019. Meaning 24 years in the future. They are the future Lupin, Weasleys and Potters.

Murmurs broke out like teenagers. There were some looks at me but mainly talk about James II, Lily II and Albus II.

"As most of you have already guessed this means that Harry has defeated Voldemort. Remus, can you get your son and Victoire so we can discuss how they are going to get back to the future," Dumbledore asked.

I nodded and exited the room. I went upstairs to the living room where everyone is sitting. I saw the family sitting doing random stuff. Most of them were talking about dinner and the game of Quidditch. Harry was talking to his children separately and I couldn't make out what they were discussing.

"Teddy, Victoire, you are wanted in the meeting." I said as they nodded to walk with me back to the dining room.

"Hey Dad, do you know what we are needed for?" Teddy asked.

"Um, I believe because you guys are of age you can attended the order meeting and you would be able to tell us ideas about the war without necessarily telling us and also to come up with a way to get you guys back to the future." I replied.

"We left the Broken Time turner in the future so, lets see what can be done about this situation. I know Lily isn't happy about Uncle Harry not knowing who she is." Victoire said as we opened the door.

As we walked in, all the Order Members stared at the people behind me.

"Why don't you guys give your name and parents then you can sit down, and we can properly begin this meeting," Dumbledore said, his eyes glistening through his half- spectacles.

"Hi, my name is Teddy Lupin, I am 21 years old and my parents are, as you have probably guessed Remus Lupin and my mum is Tonks," Teddy said nervously.

"Hello, my name is Victoire Weasley, I am 19 years old and my parents are Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour," Victoire said with more confidence than my son.

"Ok, myself and the other teachers have come up with a plan to get back in to the future. As you may know Minerva is currently in possession of a timer turner and we are trying to charm it, so it can travel in years. Do you know what time you disappeared at and where?" Dumbledore asked.

"I know where but not really when, I can run up stairs to ask if you want," Teddy said.

Dumbledore nodded and Teddy ran upstairs.

We started talking about the possible whereabouts of Voldemort when we heard a knock on the door.

Snape opened it and Teddy walked back in.

"She wanted to tell you herself," He said as the rest of the Order noticed the little girl.

Everyone cooed at the sight of little Lily Luna Potter (expect Snape, he kinda just froze in shock).

"Why don't you introduce yourself," Dumbledore said very kindly to the young girl.

"Hi, my name is Lily Luna Potter, I am 7 years old and my parents are Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley" She said.

Everyone started bombarding her with questions about the future.

"Everyone, let my Goddaughter speak, Lily dear, what time did you disappear from the future?" McGonagall asked.

"4 past 6pm, at Potter Cottage" Lily said, she hugged McGonagall and skipped out of the room.

"Well she is interesting," Arabella Figg said.

"Yes well, Teddy and Victoire, in about a weeks' time, you will be transported back to Potter Cottage at 10 past 6 in the afternoon. Now let's continue you on this meeting, Severus I believe you got some information regarding the latest movement from the Death Eaters?"

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading another chapter.

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I like.

I have been so busy with assessments, like last Thursday I went into my mum's room, collapsed onto her bed and started crying. My mum was looking at me like wtf. 

Oh well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please remember to show your support and leave a comment down below.

776 Words

K

ᑫ◕ᗝ◕ᑷ

Published 20th of August 2020