Doubts been restored!

(don't mind the video... Just for entertainment purposes)

Well saying everyone was tired except for me, Genos, Rias and Asia... Would be an understatement but that what happens when your boss wants you to get something done quickly to get out of some problem. Anyway we were all eating because Rias decided to let Asia and Issei cook again, which went bad since now we have a lot of many peeled potato's which got thrown away... Issei was gonna die if everyone in the place didn't hold me back from ripping him apart.

Rias: alright team! Good job on working hard again today and (Y/n)... Thank you for not harming my pawn

(Y/n) *through grit teeth*: no problem... I'm sure it was an accident and I'm pretty sure I know two people that made one seventeen years ago...

We hear an audible gulp from Issei as Rias just sighed and clasped her hands together.

Rias: anyway! How does everyone feel about using the built in hot springs?!

Everyone (mostly Issei) seem to be excited besides me and Genos. Rias grew a teasing looking smirk as she looked at Issei's expression.

Rias: oh Issei would you like to join us?~

Issei: yes! Please! Please! Please!

He got on his knees in a begging position and I asked if Genos could hit him for me which in turn he complied and made Issei groan in pain on the ground.

(Y/n): thank you Genos

Genos: you're welcome

(Y/n) *to Issei*: have some dignity-

Everyone was surprised on what I said and look at me with there mouth opened and eyes widened while Raynare, Mittelt, and Kalawarner laughed their asses off while Koneko just covered her mouth to try to hold her in.

Rias: w-well... Uh... Anyway, Issei, we need to come to an vote~ what do you say Akeno?

Akeno: I don't mind it might be interesting~

Rias: Asia?~

Asia: i-i... I... D-don't m-mind *twiddles fingers together while blushing*

Rias: Koneko?~

Koneko: I'd rather die then let him in...

Koneko said that in her most coldest tone she could've said. That was the moment Issei's world came crashing down but it seemed like his reality was broken after what happen next.

Raynare: I second that

Kalawarner: I third that

Mittelt: I fourth that

Rias: aw well maybe next time~

Issei was crying in the corner silently as I signed and go to grab him and drag him to the boys section.

(Y/n): come on you man baby...

Issei: WAAAAAAH!

Rias: wait (Y/n)!

I stop to look back at them.

(Y/n): yes?

Rias: we still need to bit if you can join us~

Immediately every girl had their reaction.

Akeno: Yes to the 100^

Asia blushed madly but just nods a bit.