29

Chino Hills, California
June 2, 2019
8:21 am
Lyric

Chino Hills, CaliforniaJune 2, 20198:21 amLyric

Liked by llil.yas, lilyachty, and 89,231 others
blackgirlvee Hey guys

theshaderoomteens Yess girl🤩

dcthedon Period sis!😍💜💕🥴

blackgirlvee @dcthedon 🙄😂

"Lyric what's your problem?" Vee asked as Lyric continued to ignore her the whole class period.

"Vee what happened yesterday can't happen again I'm not even gay." Lyric said.

Those words hurt Vee to the core she's had a crush on Lyric since day one.

"Lyric what you did is something no straight girl would do to another girl." Vee said rolling her eyes.

"Yes but I'm not gay I'm sorry." Lyric said.

"So you just gone fuck me like that and then say you're fucking straight huh??" Vee raised her voice in disbelief.

"Shut up! What is wrong with you!" Lyric yelled putting her hand over Vee's mouth.

"No! Since you wanna do me like this tell everybody how you fucked me!" Vee yelled as everybody looked at them shocked.

"Why here! In front of everybody do you know how embarrassing that is!" Lyric yelled at her pulling her out the classroom.

"Oh so you're embarrassed as well okay you won't have to worry about me speaking to you again." Vee said wiping her tears that kept falling.

LaMelo

"With the third pick in the 2020 NBA Draft the Charlotte Hornets select LaMelo Ball from Chino Hills California

"With the third pick in the 2020 NBA Draft the Charlotte Hornets select LaMelo Ball from Chino Hills California." Adam Silver announced.

"That's my boy!" LaVar yelled dapping up Melo.

"I love you mama." Melo kissed Tina on the cheek as tears ran down her face.

"Congrats gang." Zo hugged Melo.

"Yessir my boy." Gelo said doing their handshake.

"Thank y'all boys!" Melo yelled excited as ever.

"I'm so happy for you brother." Lyric wiped a tear.

"Awww big sis I love you." Melo bear hugged her.

Liked by zo, gelo, and 1,521,860 othersmelo 🛸🛸🛸

melo 🛸🛸🛸

Gelo

"Report the Detroit Pistons have waived LiAngelo Ball

"Report the Detroit Pistons have waived LiAngelo Ball."

"The franchise over their is raggedy as hell. They don't know a good player. I was giving them a lottery pick for free!" LaVar yelled.

"What about getting him the Hornets with Melo?" Dmo asked.

"Man I don't know if Jordan will make that happen we gone see." LaVar sighed.

"How you feeling Gelo?" Jermaine asked.

"I'm straight I just want a chance to prove myself." Gelo shrugged.

"You will for sure." Jermaine nodded his head.

" I hope so."