20

BangBangBang

Bang
Bang
Bang

"Game Over"

Jisung sighed, removing the headphones and checking his phone. The ringing of the device irratated him for the past three minutes.

"Hello?"

"Jisung!"

"What is it Jaemin Hyung?"

"Shit! Take Haru with you and go to 127 hyungs"

"What's up?"

"So our covers blown and we have about...5 minutes before this whole place get's blown up and they also took the codes... Taeyong's gonna kill me!"

Jisung raised an eyebrow, gun shots can be heard on the other end as he could hear Renjun faintly cussing out profanities.

"If you would've taken me, this job would've been ten times easier you know"

"Jisung I literally don't have time for this right now"

"You have four minutes"

"Oh my gosh...you know what just take Haru and get the fuck out of the house"

"Why?"

"They know we have her in our midst and now they want her to lure Taeyong out"

Jisung sighed once again, pressing his lips into a thin line as he gave in to the elder.

"Fine"

"Great we'll see you there"

The line went dead, Jisung rushed to Haru's room knocking on the door but to no avail as no one answered.

"Love if you don't open this now I'm busting it down"

He counted to five mentally before ramming his body on the said door, cursing himself out as pain seethed through his shoulder.

He twisted the door knob and groaned when the door opened. He welcomed himself to the well lit room, he scanned the space his eyes landing on the girl peacefully sleeping on the bed.

"Get up"

Jisung deadpanned though succesfully shaking her awake. He dragged the half-asleep girl out of the house and into his car as she let out whines behind him.

"Are you kidnapping me?"

Haru slurred, chuckling to herself as she rested her head on the car seat. The familiar smell of the boy's cologne infiltrated her senses.

She sighed contently, clutching her knees tightly as she once again fell into dream land. Jisung on the other hand stared at the other in bewilderment.

He unconciously reached to the backseat where he always kept a couple of his hoodie. Draping one over the girl, he examined her face.

The way the moonlight framed her face. He shook his head stopping himself from admiring her features any further.

She's not even that pretty.

He sneered to himself, beginning the -surprisingly- peaceful car ride to their destination.

He stopped for some quick take out, well not as much that quick as there were a lot of people lined up. He took the time to admire the girl beside him.

She was mumbling incoherent phrases as she stirred in her sleep. A few strands of hair covered her face as Jisung found himself captivated.

He reached out to tuck her hair in but the car behind him began to honk.

"Fucker can't even wait"

Jisung grumbled but silently thanked whoever the driver was for pulling him out of the girl's spell. His heart hammered against his chest as he took a sip of his drink.

Haru...I don't know what you're doing to me but you better stop it.

I don't know what you're doing to me but you better stop it