Editing Help!

Hey you guys! It has been a long time since I have really posted on this story, and I really hope you guys have been enjoying it in my absence! It is really amazing to see so many interactive comments in my notifications! I really do enjoy reading your comments and especially your criticism.

I am not one to turn a blind eye to the things I have done wrong in this story, the plot holes for one.

When I was writing this, it was a rollercoaster for me. The first few days of writing, I was pumping out chapter after chapter, so excited to continue with the story. As time went on though, these chapters started getting harder to write, and that's when the views started coming in.

Thank you for clicking on this story, I wouldn't trade it for the world of course, but this immense pressure fell onto my shoulders and I started having to force myself to write, which really put a strain on my love for it. I had so much support, though I lacked motivation to continue on. The chapters I wrote and published after the beginning of my writers block are not my best work.

So, I have decided to ATTEMPT to edit this story and rework it to make the story flow more easily, improve the character development, and honestly, I want to change Kyle and Robyn's dynamic. I feel that I have contributed to the romanticizing of abusive or toxic relationships, which is not what I want to do.

I wrote this to you all because I would like some feedback. I have many things that I want to fix and tweak in this storyline, but I am hoping you all can point out the mistakes you have seen through the book so that I can fix those too.

Any feedback would be great, really, though, please keep it to constructive criticism and not outright hate, please.

I just want to thank to you al life reading and hopefully enjoying my work, it has made me so much more confident in myself, seeing those reads and all.

Feel free to comment what you wish down here, and I will gladly add it to my agenda to fix.

Also, if you have any suggestions on what to ADD, you can comment that here.

———————-

I love you all, ❤️

-LayLayH