Chapter 13

I once read a werewolf story. The male lead is called Alexander and the main reason why i read it is because at that time i was going crazy for the Alexander Hamilton musical.

When I saw that the name of the male lead is Alexander I jumped right in.

Unfortunately, i can't remember much of the story plot.

No I'm just kidding, I actually don't remember majority of it.

Heck I can't even remember the name of the female lead.

One thing that is clear in my mind though is the reason why I stopped reading it.

it's because i was frustrated

The female lead keeps on talking about her "hero" in front of the male lead. Which makes the male lead go crazy with jealousy.

That hero was a friend of the male lead, and the male lead driven by jealousy argued with his longtime friend.

I remember cursing the female lead for having a small brain. Why would you mention another man that you adore in front of your partner?...

no in the first place why would you openly have a crush on someone when you clearly have a partner?!!

Now that I'm remembering it i really wanna curse.

They described the female lead as one of those girls that is very naïve and kind. The one that doesn't get the clue or the mood. 

She keeps on "sharing" her past experience with the male lead and how her "hero" saved her when she was a child. Thinking that nothing was wrong, she was just sharing.

I even imagined myself putting a plastic tape of the FL's (female lead) mouth, and pushing her into a well, just so she could shut up.

Damn, in fact the only reason why I reached halfway through the story is because i enjoyed reading the comments in that story, where people is also raging about the actions of the female lead.

It makes me feel a lot better that I'm not the only one.

The only problem now is, I really can't remember anything beyond that.

The important events, important characters, the overall settings...

I can't remember anything...

I read this story when i was 15? or 14?

It's been years.

There's a lot of werewolves story that I have read, so even if I try to remember, it gets mixed with a different plot from another story to the point that i don't know which is which anymore.

What I'm sure of though, is that I never appeared in the first half of the story. Zach was only mentioned briefly and only appears when the female lead and male lead argues about him.

I remember this part vividly, because i was clearly sympathizing with Zach, while my anger towards this "naïve and virtuous" female lead was too much to the point that even after all the novels i have read. This female lead stuck to my mind.

I wanna smack that someone who attached the "virtuous" label on her! Naïve?  Okay i kinda get it, but virtuous???!!

Virtuous in philosophy is someone who do the right thing,  in the right time,  in the right way, with the right people. 

and her personality is by far,  the furthest from being virtuous.

but!!

The main problem is...

My stupid ass brain forgot her name!!

It's on the tip of my tongue but i can't spit it out!!!

I finished drinking my milk, with a big gulp before i stood up.