INTRODUCTION

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑ "You're the love of my life, Roslin"┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
"You're the love of my life, Roslin"
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

★ ★ ★

LORENZO DE MEDICI has always been groomed from the beginning to one day take over head of the house. He is clever, witty, adventuresome but also romantic. He has always loved his childhood friend and lover, ROSLIN SZFORA. They grew up together and experienced life together in Florence as friends to lovers. When it's ordered for him to married Clarice de' Orsini he doesn't know how to get out of the engagement until.

That's until he decides to married ROSLIN SZFORA changing the course of history forever.

★ ★ ★

I do appreciate constructive criticism. I want to get better in my writing, I'll be happy if you guys can help me out. I'll be taking my time and energy to write this from bits and make it the very best! I LITERALLY GOING TO MAKE THIS THE VERY BEST STORY, I EVER MADE.

THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES
Violence, explicit scenes, etc. Read at your own discretion.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
OLIVIA/ WEEPINGMONK1212

This is a work of fanfiction using characters from and set in the Medici: Masters of Florence. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Roslin Szfora, Giovanni de' Medici, John Borgia, Alessandra de' Pazzi are own by me, their dialogue and plot line.

( SEASON 2-3)

(LORENZO DE MEDICI X FEMALE OC)
- started August 11, 2020
-ended ???