|14| Chase-down, Get-away kiss

Chapter 14: Chase-down, Get-away kiss

___________________________________________

One may say, Heaven is the best place to ever exist among realms- but Jungkook would beg to differ with that.

No... not Heaven, nor Hell for that matter of fact-

If there was another thing Jungkook's soul was attached to other than alcohol or sex or drugs- was Sinner.

One of the few things that Jungkook built from his hands- which wasn't all that much of shit; was his beloved neon-interior dim lit clubs.

You see- Jungkook didnt have much talents on his own.

Sure, he was hot as hell and he could sing like an angel. He could certainly make anyone drop to their knees (literally) and could pop up some fun-colored eyes with superman strengths, but quote unquote, Jungkook wasn't very gifted with the thinking compartment.

In shorter words.

Jungkook is a fucking dumbass.

Jimin smirked putting his pen down.

The cherry pink haired male didnt necessarily worship anybody (He's a Demon, duh) but he did worship the fact that his dear boss was an alcoholic, sex addict.

And Jimin never missed a day to scribble 'Jungkook is a fucking dumbass' into his notepad, to help him calm his nerves down.

It was funny- really.

Jeon Jungkook, the free-spirited extroverted Devil and Park Jimin, the murderous scheming loyal Demon.

Jimin wouldnt lie- he hated the fucking King of Hell with every inch of his non-existent soul and had countless moments where he wanted to drive Mortem straight into the Devil's ass.

But then again- Jimin had sworn an oath to protect the Devil with his life.

Yeah- Jimin surely did want to kill Jungkook... but if Jungkook were to die by someone else's hands- Jimin could bet that, that someone would never live to see another daylight- to kill Jungkook- is his right. And if anybody else were to take that right away from him, it would be over his own damned dead body.

For all the centuries he had to put up with the man child, Jimin believed he deserved the chance to drive his knife at least once.

Jungkook was nothing but a moron.

A moron, he couldnt disobey.

"Jiminiee~"

The pink haired male rolled his eyes, turning around to spot one of his usuals seated on the high stools.

Jimin smiled evily, his eyes crinkling on its sides

Oh how he wanted this world to spark up blue and orange.

"Lisa" Jimin purred, his fingers running on the counter as he leaned on the cool marble.

"Can you get me an Appletini?" She asked flirtatiously, a sweet smile on her lips as she pressed her chin on her palm with her elbow propped against the counter.

Jimin smiled back, irritated "we're closed, as you see..."

"Aw... aren't I your friend?" Lisa pouted, her eyes retaining the mischief in them.

Only if Mortem could kiss your skin, Jimin thought to himself, pulling a sweet fake smile on his lush lips.

Jimin leaned away from the counter and tilt his head.