𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨

"The mere thoughts of someone touching my girl erupts a blazing volcano inside me, as the caves in my soul are into for her to seek comfort in, as she brings light to my darkness with her smile."

"N-No...you don't understand. T-They were so prickly and horrifying and they wanted to eat me—"

"They won't do anything to you, I'm here, shh." He cooed softly while aiding my hurt wrist with calm, but had rage and fury in his blood shot eyes while I couldn't see much because of my blurred vision.

Holy crap he looked scary for once.

"W-What if I have a worm in my attire right now and it's lingering all over my body!? WHAT IF ONE WORM ENTERS MY EAR—"

"I said what I said love, you don't need to worry, I promise. No worm will come near you, never again." He growled while making that promise, while I was shaking against the tub of water and the table of medicine.

"BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!? What if someone implants some worms in my room after knowing I'm afraid of them!? They can use that as an advantage and try to prank me—OH MY GOD WHAT IF THEY—"

"Diana. Stay still." He spoke in his kingly voice, as the cotton he was holding was reaching my bitten mark, making me flinch under his touch as he tended to my wounds.

I knew he was becoming agitated by the second because of him addressing me with my name instead of his nickname, which sent pleasurable shivers down my spine, as I tried my best to calm down.

"S-Sorry." I stuttered, thinking it's because of me he's getting annoyed and he cupped my cheek with his other hand before kissing my forehead.

"If you're think it's because of you I'm becoming angry, you're wrong. And trust me, I am hence forth not letting you protect Lola anymore. I've had enough. She has crossed the limit, and I will teach a fucking lesson to her if you like it or not." He snarled into my skin, as his other hand clutched my damaged hand, making my lips quiver against his neck.

"Bu—"

"I expect you to not speak about this matter. Let me take care of something for once and let me fucking help you Diana. I'm done seeing you being the guardian to your enemies," He commanded with so much force, making me melt in his embrace while we were seated on the edge of the bath pool in the bathroom.

"I mean it. You get no saying in this, I'm sorry. But no, I'm not wasting one more day to see you get hurt or bullied from my bedroom window till nightfall. I'm done watching from the high ground, I'm done asking Mr Raphael about how you're holding up, I'm done asking your brother to check up on you all time. I'm utterly done. So please, do me favour and do not talk about this matter." He deadpanned in utter seriousness, as my breath hitched and palms started to sweat.

"Y-You...watch me all the time? Like..like a stalker?" I asked hesitantly.

Again? Oops.

"Whenever I have the chance. All that time when you're out of the underground chambers, I always have an eye on you." He sighed.

"What can you better than watch me from a distance all the time? Cause that's not creepy at all." I huffed.

"It's to keep you safe under my vision, you could call it babysitting." He teased.

"I am not a child." I grumbled.

"Are you sure you're not? Because you know..." He trailed off, making my eyes widen.