Part 8

She just finish her shower and changed into a short jeans and light blue blouse. She didn't know what to do so she decided to  stay in the room till she figure out what to do.  A knock on the door was heard and she stood to open it.

A small woman, probably on her early thirties stood outside the door. "Good morning miss, the Alpha wish to have you with him on breakfast. Please follow me." 

They walk and reach the dining area. It was a huge room with huge tables. No one was there except for the man drinking coffee, sitting alone on a table for two. It's the only small table in the room. It is a table for the Alpha and the Luna. The table next to his is the table for high ranking wolves. He lifted his gaze when they enter the area. She silently walk towards him and sit on the other side of the table facing him.  He is just looking at her not saying a word. 

Seconds later servants came putting food on the table. It was too much for two person. A servant stood silently waiting for any request. Lloyd signal her to go, leaving the two of them to eat. Sam nervously clasp her hands on her lap and look at the door where the servant disappear. 

"I don't know what you want for breakfast so I told the cook to prepare everything she can."

"Alpha this is not necessary. I can eat anywhere.." 

"You're eating here right now, right here with me. If you want anything else tell me and I'll have someone to get it for you. "

Sam was about to open her mouth to say another word but he cut her and gesture her to eat.  

"Whatever you have in mind it can wait. You didn't eat last night and I wont allow you to skip another meal. "

He was right. But her stomach was more aching from nervousness than hunger. She silently reach for the pancakes and pour herself a hot chocolate. She doesn't wanna upset him anymore than he obviously is.  She throw him a glance sometimes but didn't say anything. He was eating his breakfast quietly while looking at her like she's going to disappear from his sight. 

Sam choke when Zion  appear behind her.  Lloyd reach for a glass of water and gave it to her. He throw a dark glance on his Beta. Zion simply put his hands up, obviously amuse on the scene in front of him. He came to see the Alpha to inform him of the recent attack of Rogues on the neighboring pack. It seem the Rogues are getting busy causing troubles in different packs. He didn't expect to find him eating with a woman.  He heard there was a girl with them last night but didn't expect seeing her eating with the Alpha. The man was allergic to women before he met the Luna and after that he got worst than before.

Sam wipe her mouth and nervously glance at the two male. She stood and excuse herself but failed because he doesn't want her to go. They were both quiet none is moving a muscle except their breathing. They're talking on their mind link. 

"What do we have here? I never see you this happy on breakfast before." Zion tease on their mind link.

"Shut up! What do you want? I'm losing my appetite man, speak!"

Zion chuckle. " I just wanna inform you that there was an attack on the Silver Moon Pack last night. A rumor was they team up with an Alpha who wanted to expand his power and land.  All pack in the area strengthen their defenses and no one is allowed to enter unless permitted by their Alpha. "

" Double the guards and get more pups to join the training. I want everyone prepare for anything. No more casualties. There's no way those bastards will get my land." With that Zion left him and do what he was told to.