CAYETANO SERIES: MAGNUS CAYETANO

PROLOGUE

There's a huge scar that starts from his cheek down to his neck but it doesn't make him less handsome instead, It made him look more of a handsome bad guy who's out there to break every girl's heart.

"M-Magnus Cayetano?"

Magnus didn't bother to lift his head up to check who called him. "Why?"

His cold voice sends shiver to the woman as she bit her lower lip. "I just want to introduce myself to you."

She tucked those loose strand of her hair behind her ear and smile confidently. "I'm —"

"Not interested."

"W-what?" the girl asked with a shock expression. Her face turns flustered because of shame and she had to clench the end of her very short skirt to keep herself together.

Magnus finally raise his head up. The woman suddenly took a step back because of fear when she caught his sharp eyes looking at her.

Its really cold, intimidating and just his stare can make you tremble in fear.

"I'm not interested", he repeated. "so fuck off."

The girl immediately turn her heels and run off with an ashamed face and a broken heart.

Magnus heaved a sigh and roam his eyes around. His classmates avoided his eyes but they are still whispering with each other while holding their phone up.

'Damn.' he cursed inside his mind knowing that he'll be in Academy's site news again.

___

"Am I not pretty?!" Ella asked while crying her eyes out.

"Maganda ka."

"Am I not famous or known in this school?!"

"Almost everyone kilala ka."

"That's it! That's the problem!" atungal nito at mas lalong umiyak pa. "Paano na to? Mamaya-maya or bukas paniguradong kakalat sa school na nireject ako ng isang Magnus Cayetano!"

"They will still love you."

"Aryah!" ngawa nito at ipinulupot ang kamay sa braso mo. You rolled your eyes and frown at her. "What?"

"He's Magnus Cayetano! MAGNUS CAYETANO!"

"So?" kunot noo na tanong ni Aryah kaya naman hinampas siya ni Ella.

"What the—"

"He's higher than me alright?! Kilala siya. Sobrang kilala. He's a Cayetano afterall", sabi nito at sumimangot. "Malamang sa malamang ay magiging hot topic ito sa site at magi-end ang career ko dito sa Northern Academy."

"May career ka pala dito?"

"Duh! Being a Goddess of Bachelor of Science Business Administration is a career."

"Wow," she reacted because of Ella's narcissistic words.

It's sort of true though. Coachella Martinez is an epitome of beauty. With her long legs, gorgeous smile, ang mukha at kulay nitong halatang isang purong Pilipina kaya hindi na kataka-taka na siya itong palaging napipili na panlaban ng Business Administration sa lahat ng beauty contest. Ang tinaguriang Goddess or Muse of Business Ad.

"Plus, I really like him,"malungkot na sabi nito. "Just... Look at his face! Sobrang gwapo."

"May pilat naman."

"Bad ka," nakasimangot na sabi nito. "Mas naging gwapo kaya siya dahil doon. He looks so mysterious."

"Pero ano na ang gagawin ko, Ary?" tanong ni Ella at tuluyan ng humiga sa kama ni Aryah. "Should I chase him out?"

"He'll freak out because you're one of the hell crazy woman."

"Best friend ba talaga kita?" naiiritang tanong nito sabay irap.

Nawala ang atensyon sa kaniya ng babae nang biglaang umilaw tumunog ang cellphone nito. She opened her phone and immediately scream.

"OMG, ARY!!" exaggerated nitong reaksyon at napabalikwas ng higa sa kama para humarap sa kaniya.

"What?"

"The Cayetanos are at a party."

"and?" naguguluhang tanong nito.

"And we're going." nakangising sabi nito. "We'll chase that one Cayetano."

Aryah's heart beats so loud.

Maybe because of her friend's craziness?

No.

She can't put her finger what exactly made her heart beats so loud and what makes it worse? She doesn't feel good about it.

—Smut Matsunaga