CAYETANO SERIES: SIDERO CAYETANO

Coachella Lacson is an epitome of beauty living in luxury. Though she have almost everything she is impatient when it comes to love.

She doesn't want to wait because for her, "Love won't come if you won't even move a single muscle to achieve it." The main reason why she has to do a move.

With a firm motivation, during her first year at Northern Academy-in the middle of the field, she close her eyes and told herself that she's going to love the man she'll see once she open her eyes.

'What if he's ugly?' she asks herself inside her head. She shake her head. 'Mom said no one is ugly. It's just the society's beauty standard and beauty comparison.'

When she heard a group of men laughing, she shut her eyes close more and sigh.

'Alright! This is it!'

I slowly open my eyes

And I found him.

_

"Sidero Cayetano doesn't want to be paired up with you."

"What?!" my blood automatically boils because of the President of Business Administration said.

"I'm sorry."

"You are the President!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"Pero hindi ako Diyos para makontrol ang desisyon ni Sidero," he retort and sat on his chair.

"Bakit ba kasi napaka-arte ng Sidero na yan? We're only need to do this for the sake of our College!" - and image.

Ford shrug his shoulder. "Go ask him."

"I will really do that! Napupuno na ako sa kaniya. If it isn't for my deep liking towards his brother, Magnus, ay baka kung ano na ang nagawa ko sa bwisit na yun." I sat on the visitor's chair at iritadong pinagkrus ang braso.

"Calm dowm, Ella", Ford said and tilt his head to stare the nearby table— specifically what's on the top of it.

"You're planning to confess your affection to Magnus today right? That's why you should bear with his brother for a while before you finally rip his head off."

I quickly nodded and heaved a sigh.

Ford is right.

I should be at least patient with that damn irritating guy.

'One day, Sidero. You'll be hella damned too because of me.'

—SmutMatsunaga