4장 : Finding New Home

After having dinner with his mother, Yoongi quickly get inside his bedroom. He laid down on his bed and opened his laptop. He's finding a new home.  The landlord of his old apartment asked him to leave and told him that she don't wanna be involved with any of the "armed forces" thingy and wants to ensure the safety of her tenants. Yoongi got no choice but to live with his mom for few weeks until he find a new place to live in.

₩927,166.30 per month, Seoul?  too expensive.

₩50,845 per month, Jeollanam-do, 300km from Seoul? too far.

₩65,595 per month, Gyeonggi-do, 51km from Seoul? Okay, let's see.

Yoongi quickly clicked the link and checked the details. The amenities of the unit includes free installation of electricity and water. It also says that it has a gym and pool at the rooftop. He swiftly dialed the contact number of the land lord. It didn't take a few rings before she answered.

"여보세요? (hello?)" He could tell that a middle aged woman answered the phone based on her voice.

"안녕하세요, is this Mrs. Kang? I am interested on buying a unit in your building, mam." Yoongi mentally face palmed, Of course, that's Mrs. Kang. Silly me. 

He can hear the soft chuckle on the other side. Great, now she thinks i'm stupid.

"Okay, gentleman. May i know your name? Have you read all the details?" He told her his name, recalled all the amenities written on their webpage, and asked the woman if he can visit the unit by today. The landlord gave him the exact address. An hour later, Yoongi arrived at the said location.

It's a 3 storey building. The walls are neatly polished with pinkish to reddish brown paint. It also has a wooden gate. The interior of the building has a rustic theme. Most of the furnitures are made out of oak wood. The unit is simple but sophisticated. Yoongi smiled to himself thinking that it was a perfect choice. It's best for his healing time.

Later on, Mrs. Kang handed him the contract and they discussed the rules on the unit -- including the mode of payment for the electricity and water bills. The landlord told him that he could stay there for a while if he wants to inspect the neighborhood. 

Yoongi looked outside the window, this neighborhood is the best if you want to relieve your stress. He took his instant coffee and popped it open. He's lost in his own thoughts until he noticed a newly opened flower shop in front of his apartment. It has a pastel theme, too bright to be exact. He softly chuckled noticing that the theme of the shop is the exact opposite of the theme of the apartment he will be living in.

He took out his phone and noticed that it was getting late. Yoongi quickly picked up his bag and left the apartment. Since he didn't bring his car with him, he is free to wander the whole block. 

He was on his way to the convenience store when he noticed a stray cat, eyes wide and looking scared. Yoongi's eyes lit up on it's cuteness and slowly squatted to it's height. The moment his hand touches it's head, the cat purred loudly, and rubs it's body against his legs. He can't help but smile sweetly. He really loves animals — cats are his number one weakness. 

He stayed there for a while. How can it be comfortable in front of strangers? What an innocent little kitten. He sighed and get up, reminding his self to bring some cat food next time.

Yoongi continued his walk towards the convenience store, not aware of the pair of eyes checking him out.

Happy 100M views, ARMYs! All the hard works has paid off <33 don't forget to rest and stay hydrated. love you all :)