When you meet again|Karasuno + Fukurodani

•⊂((・⊥・))⊃ Image you can hear huehuehue•

Karasuno

Hinata

>•The jacket you forgot

The day you first met, hinata accidently took your jacket home.

the next day, he rode his bike back to the place where he crashed on you. At first you weren't there, he came back 2 times to the same spot.

the third day is finally his lucky day, he saw you standing there, he assumed that you were taking a rest.

he shouted your name, "(Y/N)!!", he stops his bike infront of you, he grabbed your jacket then gave it to you, "here, your jacket!" he said.

"I completely forgot...thank you" you thanked him, he looked at your feet and back to you, "do you want me to take you on my bike?" he asked.

I shook my head, "no it's fine!", but hinata insisted, "I hitted you with my bike the other day, this is how I'll repay you!" he told you.

you ended up agreeing with him.

Kageyama

>•Love accident

>•Love accident

kageyama was reaching out for hinata since his slowly disappearing through this hige crowd of students.

"OI HINATA!!" he yelled.

when he saw a hand, he immediately grabbed it, thinking it was hinata.

you yelped by the sudden tight grip from your left hand, you stopped to turn your head to the direction of the touch.

when you looked up to his face, you can see his shocked expression.

"is the vending machine not working again?" you suddenly blurted out without thinking.

you started panicking in your thoughts.

"n-no....I thought..you were another person, I'm sorry!" he lets go of my hand, he bowed to apologized.