Bonus Chapter 1

A man of large build bursts through the palace doors. Guards hold him back, but he shouts out to the man.

"King Vegeta! A pod has crashed on the outskirts of the city! We need you to come immediately!"

The saiyan called King Vegeta frowns.

"It's just an outsider. Just kill like all the rest. You don't need me. Now get out and get back to work," he says.

The saiyan shakes his head and looks down at the ground. He says, "I'm sorry King Vegeta, but there's a problem. The power level coming from the ship... is 43,000!"

Immediately people start whispering in the palace. King Vegeta is shocked. He stands up from his throne and flies down to the man, grabbing him by the neck.

"Show me," is all he says. He throws the man forward, who flies out. Vegeta follows the saiyan, flying over the city, until they come across a oval shaped pod buried in the ground. Vegeta rips the door off the pod and walks inside.

Inside is empty, except for a baby floating in green liquid in a glass cylinder. It has long spiky hair that floats upwards and has a purple tail. Vegeta walks over to it and taps the screen below it.

"Hmm. He's a saiyan. Must've been sent to an advanced enough race to recognise what he was and sent him back. Take him to the incubation bay."

The saiyan worker puts his scouter on and looks around the ship. Finally, he reads the TV power level of the baby. The scouter shows numbers and he has a look of disbelief on his face.

"King Vegeta! The... the power level reading from earlier... it's coming from this baby! This baby has a power level of 43,000!" he exlaims.
Vegeta looks at him angrily and grabs the scouter. A look of disbelief comes on his face too.

"Impossible! I must contact the council." He gets out his communicator and grabs the saiyan by the collar.

"We can't let Chill know about this."

So, I'll be doing one of these at the end of each saga. This is a different planet and a different King Vegeta, before the saiyans devolved into frog-like creatures and moved to planet Plant.