CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

MEW'S POV

Gulf was supposed to meet me at 1 pm..but still he hasn't arrived... he is never late.. I called his office and his secretary said that he left already... it hardly takes 30 mins from his office. Why hasn't he arrived yet....

Could it be.. ???

I called Ranaulf and told him about the situation...

Then I heard a knock on the door.. Ranaulf and Tong came in together..along with Gulf's secretary....

What is she doing here??

Sir sorry to intrude but I have already tracked Sir Gulf's.. he is somewhere near.. XXX village.

You tracked him down?? How?

Sir Mew , Sir Gulf has instructed me before that if somehow he does missing I should track him down first and tell you... he placed trackers on both of your bracelets which you gave him before Sir Zee and Saint got married.. pointing at Mew's bracelet.

Then Mew remembered..

It happened just after Zee gave the new that Tayte took all the blame for him.. and later killed himself

Babe.. I will give my bracelet for polish... can I have yours too.. Gulf asked

Sure.. Mew gave the bracelet to Gulf.

After 3 days ...Gulf gave back the bracelet.. it was bright and shinny..beautiful as ever...

Mew wore it without a single question ...

End of flashback

Mew smirked.. and felt proud of his bf... but he was worried about his safety.. what if Tayte harm Gulf??

He looked at MC and before he could ask.. she said " Sir the Police are on their way...we need to hurry."

Seeing MC in action Mew realizes why Saint has recruited her as Gulf's secretary.... Seriously.. she is sure is a rocking girl....

Mew called Mr and Mrs Pakpoom to let them know about Gulf and keep the girls safe. He told them about the location and was surprised to here that it was the Kanawut's ancestral home....which was abandoned long time back...

Mew ,Tong, and Ranaulf left with MC to the Kanawut's ancestral home.... Mew said.. Ranaulf try calling Uncle from your phone...just to confirm that Gulf is with him..

Meanwhile at the ancestral home

Ring...Ring.

"Ah ..looks like your stupid twin has called....does he know that I know that he knows my truth ?? and he is taking Mew's side...."

Tayte gave an evil smile and received the call

"hello My boy..how have you been??"

"Uncle ..hi.. its so good to hear your voice..i was fed up with that brother of mine.."

"oh really.... But as far as I know..right now you have been with your Brother's bf.. your bf...!!! Listen to me you shit... .by now..you might know where I am ..and what I want is you to come alone inside the house.... once your reach your destination...if I see anyone coming in with you....I wont hesitate to shoot your brother!!!!!

With that Tayte hung up the call...

Mew and the others heard what Tayte said.. and they were worried about Gulf's safety.