Demon Lookout

Credits to Santystuff
[https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14073997]

        "Huh?" Azazel's hand reaches for her halo. She felt a weird vibration from it as it glowed slightly brighter than usual.

        "What's wrong?" Modeus ask. "Is that onahole up there okay?"

         "I-it's a halo!!" Azazel blushed. "...And it's nothing, I think it's just reacting to another angel in the city."

          ""A-angels?!"" The demons turned towards her at the mention of it.

        "Ugh, I hate those cunts." Zdrada groaned. "Fucking white-asses doing nothing but colonizing their beliefs and flexing their so called freedom."

         "I don't want another lawsuit from their stupid complaining." Pandemonica tiredly groaned.

          "Everyone It's okay!" Azazel moved her hands around. "They aren't gonna come here! As long as we stay, they'd never notice us."

          "Oh great." Justice smiled. "I'm pretty sure I'd flip if I saw an angel right now." She said as she patted Azazel's shoulder.

          "Y-yes..." The angel nervously nodded.

          "Lucy is still outside." You looked out the window. "She hasn't come back yet..."

          """I go look for her!""" Cerberus happily jumped and started sniffing the floor.

        You go over to her and pat all of her heads. "N-no, you stay here Cerb... You're a demon, it's probably not best if you get near an Angel."

        "Hmph..." Cerberus pouted as she sulked and sat next to Azazel.

        "Hold up!" Beel stood up from her chair, a puff of smoke burst from her body before disappearing. A fly lands on your shoulder. "I'm coming with."

       "Uhm..." You looked at her a bit disturbed. Up close, it looks like a smaller and tamer version of her giant great fly from. It looked like an average fly from afar, but up close you could see the red bloodshot colors which would probably give a fright to anyone who isn't living with demons.

      "Don't worry! My form is to little for any individual, even angels, to notice at the first few glances..."

       You sigh before grabbing your jacket and put it on. Stepping outside in the cold outdoors you begin to look for Lucifer. The demons remain inside the house, now wondering on what to do.

        "You are all still aware that I'm an Angel, right?" Azazel spoke up in the silent living room.

       "Hah, at this point I'm still surprised you are." Zdrada chuckled, pulling out a cigarette now that you left.

        "Huh?" Azazel looks at her confused.

        "I like Azazel!" Cerberus smiled. "You're not an Angel in our eyes!"

        "Oh...thank you...?" The angel gave the triple demon a soft smile, but in the back of her mind she's troubled...

***

         "Dear sister!" Uriel, an  angel with black braided hair wearing a white and gold colored suit flew down and hugged her. "How have you been? Has hell been more nicer lately?"

         Disgusted, Lucifer pushed her away and gave her a glare. "What do you want?"

        "Can't I just visit my beloved family like everyone else?" Uriel clapped her hands together a smiled brightly.