Remembering

A/N- This is part two of 'Who is Spiderman?'

Summary- Peter begins to remember everything.

-Third Person P.O.V- 

A week has passed since the accident and Peter was finally back home. He could remember the basics of his life, such as his family, being Spiderman and some major people in his life. But there were some things he couldn't remember yet. 

"Night guys." Peter calls out before heading to his room. 

He had already gone patrolling earlier but not for long as he was still a little unsteady, and Tony didn't want him out for too long until he was back to 100 percent. 

As Peter climbed into bed he couldn't help but begin to feel odd, like maybe something was about to happen, he just couldn't seem to place where it was from and why. 

He shook his head and shut his eyes, deciding to just go to sleep. 

-

Peter couldn't breath. 

Concrete surrounded him, crushing his limbs and not allowing him to move. 

He looked down and saw his reflection in the water, his mask laying half in there making his face look half like his own and half spiderman. 

"Come on Spiderman." He heard himself say. 

He began to struggle as he lifted the unbearable weight of from him. 

-

"I'm sorry for your loss. But you must know that she died on impact; it would've been quick." The doctor explained to him, as Peter stood their with tears streaming down his face. 

Aunt May was gone. She was really gone. 

"Petey." He hears an all too familiar voice from behind him. 

He turns around with tears streaming down his face and comes face to face with Tony. He's pulled into a safe and secure hug as he cries into the billionaires chest. 

"It's okay kid, it'll be okay." Tony soothes. 

-

Something metallic and hard was pressing into Peter's skin as he was pulled higher and higher into the cold air. 

The vulture kept going, his razor claws digging deeper into his shoulders and causing the skin to break. 

He desperately tried to wiggle out of his grip, but it was to no avail as the vultures grip only seems to tighten. 

"This'll teach you not to mess with my business." As he says this, he releases his harsh on Peter and he is falling. 

-

A knock on the door sounds and Peter looks up, with tears still in his eyes. 

The door opens and Tony walks in, a small smile on his face- that soon turns to a sympathetic smile when looking at Peter. 

"Hey Kiddo. How you doing?" Tony asks, while sitting beside him. 

"I miss her." (CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.) Peter whispers with tears dripping down his face.

Tony nods sadly and says, "Can I ask you something. And you can say no, or think about it, it's completely up to you." 

Peter looks up, a confused look on his face, but he nods nonetheless. 

"Can I- can I adopt you?" He asks hesitantly. 

Peters eyes turn wide as he looks at Tony, a mix of emotions swirling in his brain. 

"Really?" Peter asks quietly. 

Tony nods and says, "Really." 

Peter hugs Tony tightly, a fresh wave of tears now falling down his face. "Thank you so much." He chokes out. 

-

"Mister Stark? I don't feel so good..." Peter says, staring to feel his senses tingle and his body fight. 

"You're alright." Tony says, trying to calm him and Peter down, and make himself believe the words himself. 

"I don't know what's – I don't know what's happening. I don't –" He stumbles forward and falls into Tony's arms. 

Tony lowers Peter to the floor, feeling a sob rise in his throat, but swallows it down. 

"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mister Stark, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go... I'm sorry." Peter chokes out, a single tear falls down his face before he turns to ash. (ASH)

-

Peter opens his eyes and looks around, seeing he is still in his room, but this time something is different. 

This time; Peter remembers everything.

-

-

-

A/N- Hehe.

- M xx