CHAPTER 26

"We're here!" said Lucy as they walked out of the train, they arrived at the land name Phoenix where Master told them the fortune teller lives. The two mages look around and it was land full of grasses.

There were no that many livings around the places but they could spot an inn and small town just hundred meters away from the station, Lucy suggested to put their belongings and check in at the inn before searching the fortune teller.

When the manager gave them the keys for a room he looks to the side, "Oh, you guys must be from Fairy Tail?"

"Yeah we are." Juvia replied.

"Did you perhaps come here to meet the fortune teller?"

"Uh yeah, do you know where the fortune teller lives? When we got the quest, it didn't tell the right address," asked Lucy.

"That fortune teller was new here since last week, and she kept babbling where she could find Fairy Tail mages immediately. Unfortunately, she was gone time to time." The manager explained.

"She? Gone?"

"Yeah, it was like she was traveling to time, there's a citizen spot her in a forest that not to far from here but then the next day she was at a workshop near the mines."

Juvia and Lucy glance towards each other and thinking for a while, it's evening already and it's best to look for the fortune teller tomorrow so they could chill and walk around the small town first for the search. "Thank you for the information, we will definitely find the fortune teller."

The manager just smiled and the two mages walk out of the inn, when Lucy caught a small bar not too far, she pulls Juvia by the arm. "Let's eat there!"

The water mage just blinks her eyes and let Lucy take her to the place, and when they reached, they were in a Smoothies and Snack shop, it was a really nice and small place, even there are few peoples here.

When the two sat, they look at the menu, "I'll have Strawberry Smoothies and Fish n Chips!" Lucy ordered. "How about you Juvia?"

"Uh, I'll have the same as her and Lemonade."

"Coming right up!" the bartender said as he left to the kitchen.

"So, Juvia how's your day at the guild?" asked Lucy, somehow trying to get close to her since they weren't that close like a best friend, the blonde wanted to get to know her better.

"Juvia is good! Well the last time Juvia and the others help Lucy with Zodiac." Juvia replied with a smile, "And how about you Lucy? You haven't told me the detailed story when you and Natsu-san are finally together."

When Juvia comes up the topic about the fire dragon slayer, Lucy couldn't help but to blush. "H-He just confessed to me on that day! Nothing happened!"

"Hmm, by the look of it, there's more than that." Juvia tease, nudging her shoulders.