Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

6. Blessings

CHAPTER SIX - BLESSINGS

Lady Georgiana led the way down the long corridors that eventually ended near the kitchens.

She explained to Rosalie that until she had spoken to her mother and father she would stay by her side so that she didn't feel uncomfortable or alone.

"Everyone who lives or works in the castle are lovely so don't worry about asking unnecessary questions I'm sure someone will be happy to help you." Georgiana explained opening a large wooden door.

The door led into a large kitchen, probably ten times the size of Rosalie's old one back home.

"Since I haven't spoken to mother or father yet we will eat our breakfast down here."

Georgiana waved at a large woman "Good morning Evelin".

Evelin smiled widely at her "Good morning your highness, what can I prepare for you this fine morning?"

Highness?

Rosalie tensed beside Georgiana, the truth dawning on her. She became unaware of the conversation between Georgiana and Evelin.

Georgiana was Lady Georgiana of England, Princess of England to be exact. So who she meant by asking mother and father was ask the King and Queen of England if it was acceptable for her to stay with them.

"Rosalie, are you alright? You look very pale, shall we sit down?" Lady Georgiana said gently, guiding her to a nearby table.

"You're Princess Georgiana?" Rosalie whispered.

Georgiana looked worriedly at her guest but nodded her head.

Rosalie shot out of her seat just as Evelin was bringing over two hot bowls of porridge. The bowls landed with a clunk on the floor and the contents splattered the bottom of Rosalie's dress.

"Oh goodness, I'm so sorry Evelin. Here, let me help you clean it up." Rosalie said flustered at the event which had been caused by her.

"Don't be silly Rosalie, you're a lady." Georgiana said pulling her up off her knees.

Rosalie looked at her shocked "But-but I'm not a lady your highness."

"Of course you are, you're going to be my lady in waiting if father and mother allow it." Georgiana continued pushing the stray pieces of hair away from Rosalie's face.

"I hope we can become great friends Rosalie, you fascinate me dearly."

Still not being able to process what exactly was happening right now; Rosalie turned her head to see a very handsome man standing in the doorway.

"What's going on?" His voice was lower than Rosalie had expected causing her to jump in surprise.

His dark brown eyes scanned the scene in front of him.

Evelin was scrambling around on the floor trying to clear the now cold porridge from around the ladies' feet.

His sister had her arm wrapped firmly around the girl's waist and her eyes were watching him carefully.

Rosalie couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful man in front of her. His hair was cut shorter at the sides and fell in loose curls on top of his head. Along his high cheekbones and jawline was a thin layer of facial hair which made him appear even more handsome.

Rosalie pictured herself running her hands through his dark hair and pressing feverish kisses along his jaw and neck.

Damn this man was the devil in disguise.