Part 11

The days went by so fast. Sam showed remarkable improvement on her training. She was focus on her training, leaving last everyday. Today is not different.

Punch. Punch.Punch. Kick.Kick. Kick. Sweat is dripping all over her body. Her clothes hug her. she was left again torturing the poor punch bag. When she finally felt her body complaining from exhaustion she stop and look for a chair to sit on. She sat recklessly and let her head lay on the back of the chair. She lift her head when she notice someone stood next to her holding a bottle of water. He gave it to her and her mouth greedily drink  its content .She was breathing heavily when she was done. 

"Thank you." she said smiling at Jake

"You are pushing yourself too hard. You are getting really good but you need to slow down. You're not a machine." 

"I am years behind training. I don't wanna be the weakest link in this pack dragging everyone down with me. "

Jake look from afar before he speak again.

"What do you think of Lloyd?"

"Hey are we really going there? I mean ..why are you asking?" Sam stood and responded with big eyes. She can't believe Jake is asking her that question when he knows he had crush on him, still does but she hopes he doesn't know that.

Jake gave her his signature smile. She punch her and he laugh so hard.

"Remember when the Silver Moon Pack..."

"Stop!" She punch him more. He is obviously wasn't affected and enjoying teasing her.

"Ouch!" he fake it.

"That's what you get for teasing". Sam said feeling proud, her hands on her hips. 

"It's not right hurting a high ranking shifter like that. I think I should punish you." he said grinning.

"You're unfair!"

"How about I tell Lloyd your biggest secret?"

Sam turn red and furious of Jake's teasing.

"You're unbelievable!" she spat and leave him. Jake was left laughing and it made her more furious.