Ishq-2

^^^

Apparelled in Armani three-piece grey suit complimenting his stormy grey eyes , he seemed to be more frustrated than ever to his Secretary, Sami Shah

Apparelled in Armani three-piece grey suit complimenting his stormy grey eyes , he seemed to be more frustrated than ever to his Secretary, Sami Shah.He was well aware of his anger issues therefore played safe by grabbing his attention first before telling him his schedule.

"Sir?"

"What now Sami?!", as expected came an angry growl.

"Sir, shall I tell you the schedule for tomorrow?", a meek reply.

"When is the flight going to land?"

"In about 15 minutes, Sir."

"Go on."

"Very well Sir, you have a meeting with the board of directors of khan Enterprises at 9:30am tomorrow and then there's a meeting with the managers of our hotel chains at 12:00pm, and at 3:00pm , Sir Saif is going to report to you."

"How much time is left for the flight to land now?", his intimidating voice caused Sami to lower his gaze.

"About 10 minutes ,Sir."

Salaar Ahmed khan had managed to skyrocket the success of Khan enterprises in just 5 years.The company managing hotels and restaurants was started by his father, Ahmed Wali khan and his chachu, Abid Wali khan 15 years ago .Saalar had joined the company 5 years back after receiving his MBA degree.His management skills had caused immense prosperity to the business and had ended up making his elders proud after receiving numerous awards in business management.He was made the president of Khan enterprises three years back.No doubt he was the youngest billionaire of Pakistan at just 28.Saif joined the business as CEO of the enterprises two years ago.His elder brother, Rehaan Ahmed khan didn't join the family business, as he wished to open a perfume industry with his beloved wife , Sana Rehaan khan, and were running a successful business.

However, Salaar's anger issues were always a great deal. He had inherited the famous Pashtun traits of short-temper, intelligence, looks and confidence undoubtedly. His 6'1 of an intimidating frame was hell handsome with fair complextion, light stubble and stormy grey eyes.

"Sir, the flight has landed on Islamabad Airport ", Sami didn't need to say anything more as Salaar sprinted out of this seat exiting the business class hurriedly.

He was surely going to end up losing his mind if there got any delay in his dose of medicine.He had completed his work early and reached Pakistan just to see her. He missed her and that too badly.
'Fuck she was his drug'
He needed her to keep his sanity which seemed to be out of control almost every second.

Almost snatching the keys of his Range Rover from the driver he dashed out of the plane towards his car, breaking all the speed records he ended up at the villas in just 25 minutes instead of 50.The guards opened gates recognizing his car.Ahmed and Abid villa were breathtakingly beautiful. The scenery of Bani Gala enhanced their charm.

Stomping out of his black Range Rover, he went to the backside of Abid villa and started climbing the pipeline that reached her balcony, Sami must have declared his boss as a maniac if he saw Salaar climbing the pipeline, a billionaire climbing the pipeline to his own house, what an irony.
Jumping into the balcony, he glanced at his Rolex watch that showed 3:07am.He looked up and found the windows to her room open and lights on.

'This girl never listens', sighing Salaar entered the room just to be mesmerizing by the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

His qarar his chain sleeping soundly on her bed with her long honey-brown locks sprawled across the pillow.
(qarar-solace)
(chein-peace)

She was indeed testing his patience clad in white cotton kurti with trousers. His heart clenched at the breathtaking sight in front of him. He so wanted to see the forest of her emerald eyes in which he ended up losing always and her perfect dimples that make his heart miss a series of beats and put flowers to dismay. No doubt, she was incredibly beautiful and innocent, too innocent for a predator like Salaar Ahmed khan.

After drinking her beauty to his fill he noticed the books scattered around her and the quilt no where in sight. His brows furrowed noticing her button nose all red due to cold. He hurried towards her covering her completely with the quilt and gathering the scattered books around her. He knew very well how sensitive she was to the weather changes and ended up getting a cold always.

Sitting beside her on the bed he took in the contours of her heart-shaped face adorned with big doe eyes with long lashes almost kissing her cheeks and rosy plump lips which made adrenaline pump into his veins, clenching his fists he closed his eyes calming his carnal desires. One hell of a thing which was. Opening them again his hands itched to remove the strands of hair from her face, obeying his heart he forwarded his hand to remove the stray locks of her hair. The moment his hands came in contact with her face, he felt sparks, beautiful ones.

Bending on her glowing face Salaar pecked her cute nose which was red from cold and basked himself in her scent. Raspberries she smelled like sweet ripe raspberries, his nerves calmed the second he breathed in her scent.

"Meri jaan", he whispered still bending on her.
(my soul)

The sweet moment got disturbed by the shrill sound of her phone below the pillow, Salaar straightened quickly and snoozed the alarm flashing 'wake up sleepy head' on the screen.He chuckled deeply unlocking her iphone with his fingerprint and shutting the alarm off, putting it in the drawer he again focused on his innocent little beauty , his Ain , only his.

----------------------------------------------
💃🏼💃🏼