(16)

————

————

"ALL OF YOU got drunk and passed out!" Blake scolded his friends

"ALL OF YOU got drunk and passed out!" Blake scolded his friends. The group was seated on the picnic table since it was lunch.

"Yeah, okay." Ellis scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, unbothered by him.

"You were the biggest troublemaker!" Blake glared at the red-lipped devil who was smirking at him.

"It was Luca!" Aria scoffed, defending Ellis and pointing a finger at Luca who was lazily smiling.

"I agree with her!" Isabelle supported, narrowing her eyes at Luca.

"What did I do?" Luca scoffed, glaring at his friends.

"You hosted the fucking party!" They all shouted, glaring at Luca.

"Hey, hey. Don't gang up on me together." Luca mumbled, raising his hands in defence.

"Why don't you ever host something good since spring break just started?" Ellis scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"How about going to my lake house near Hudson Valley?" Kade suggested and everyone looked at him.

"I'm in!" Luca shouted, flashing a sunny grin to Kade.

"I can't let all you wild beasts go alone. I'm coming." Blake mumbled, rolling his eyes at Luca.

"I don't need no invitation. I'm coming!" Ellis smiled as she flicked her hair on Luca's face.

"Of course, I'm coming!" Isabelle cheered, smiling at everyone.

They all looked at Aria who was in deep thoughts but she quickly glanced at Kade.

"I want Adrianna to come." Aria spoke but it sounded like a demand, her eyes staring into Kade's blue orbs.

"That chaotic girl?" Kade scoffed, "Why?"

"Who's Adrianna?" They all asked, looking between Aria and Kade.

"She's my cousin. You heard of Adrianna Saint Laurent?" Kade asked.

"Who didn't hear about her?" Luca scoffed as he rolled his eyes at Kade.