Chapter 8: Iron Dad

I pulled up to the high school Peter went to. I wanted to see how he's been. It was only 2 days ago when I last visited him, but I want to make sure he's okay.

I went to see May. After a few hours of hanging out and catching up, she told me she would call and I can spend the day with Peter.

Aunt May is so chill. She doesn't mind that her nephew is hanging out with an Avenger turned wanted criminal for a day.

I hopped off my Harley Davidson and walked toward the door.

I have an illusion over myself making me look like a woman with blonde hair, freckles, and hazel eyes. I had a strong structured face, high cheek bones, and a fit shape.

It's fun pretending to be someone else. I want to look like Peter's cool older cousin, so I have on a leather jacket over a black tank top with high waisted black jeans. I feel so badass right now.

I walked into the school and walked pass a few students skipping class. It felt weird with them staring because they're Peter's age, but I didn't let it bother me as I walked to the office.

I walked up to the desk, taking off my sunglasses. The desk secretary looked up at me with a warm smile.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked kindly. I looked over to my left to see Peter sitting on the chairs, holding his backpack on his lap.

He was staring out the door just beside him, staring at someone.

I glanced back to see some boy laughing at Peter with his friends. I inhaled a breath.

"I'm here for my little cousin, Peter Parker." I smiled at the older lady.

"Ah yes! May did tell me you were coming. He's right there." I waved at Peter who stared at me with disbelief. "Just sign here."

"Yes ma'am." I signed Lexi Parker, the name Aunt May used. I handed her the pen. "I absolutely love that top on you. It compliments the blue in you're eyes." I smiled sweetly at the woman.

"Aw, thank you sweetie!" She blushed from the compliment.

"Come on, Petey." Peter stood up, swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Wait! Mr. Parker!" I heard a man yell. I watched Peter tensed as he let out a sigh. I furrowed my eyebrows at turned to face the man calling for Peter.

"Can we help you?" I put my arm around Peter.

"Hi, I'm Principal Morita." He held his hand out to me. I lifted my right hand and shook his.

"Lexi Parker. Peter's older cousin."

"I'm afraid Peter has detention today after school and all this week. Peter has agreed to the terms and knows he must stay." I raised an eyebrow at the man.

Detention. That's can't do.

"Can we go to you're office and talk, Principal Morita?" I asked. He nodded.

"Certainly."

We started to his office.

"Actually, Peter, I want to talk to him alone." I smiled at the boy who looked confused and a little panicked. "If that's alright with you?"

"Yes, of course. Peter, please wait here."

"Okay, sure..." Peter trailed off as he watched us walk away.

~

"Thank you so much Bill. You're a good man." I grinned at the man who waved bye from his office doorway.