78

"One-day boyfriend?"

Hyun Ae stared at Jungkook with confusion, but then she laughed and pinched his cheek.

"Aw... my Kookie has found a girl to date! Okay then, I can be your 'girlfriend' for you to practice with," Hyun Ae giggled, poking the tip of his nose with her finger.

Jungkook chuckled, and widely smiled at her, but soon Hyun Wook hit the back of his head. Hard.

"Are you crazy? That's my sister!" he said, and Hyun Ae once again slapped his arm.

"Oh, come one, Hyun Wook!" she grunted, then linked her arm with the younger one as they reached the car. "So... this lucky girl. Someone older or younger than you?"

"Older."

"Wow, you do really like older ones. So, you want them to call you by name, or maybe... 'oppa'?" she asked and turned to him. "Jungkookie oppa or Kookie oppa?"

Jungkook was at a loss for words and he was so flustered after hearing it.

"T-The second one," he mumbled shyly. Both of them went into the car and took a seat next to each other.

"So cute! This girl is so lucky to have a cute, shy, and young boyfriend like you! I'll guide you whenever needed, okay?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded at her. She hummed as she looked outside the window, without noticing him watching her.

This girl... is a fool.

*One hour later...*

"Wah! This place is so... HAH!" Hyun Ae cheered as Jin parked the car. She was the first to hop out of the car with excitement. "Urgh, come on everyone! Quick!"

"Noona, calm down! The park won't go anywhere!" Jungkook shook his head as he stepped out and reached her.

"But time does!"

"Noona-"

"Shh! You're in practice, right? Just call me by my name," Hyun Ae reminded him.

He was still hesitating, so he took a deep breath before he spoke.

"H-H-Hyun Ae ah..." Jungkook called out.

"That's right," she smiled and placed her hand against his cheek.

"Can we... take a photo together?" he requested shyly, still nervous.

"Of course, why not?!" Hyun Ae said, and got into a proper position beside Jungkook before he pressed the button.

After taking various group photos, Hyun Ae clapped her hands together, getting their attention on her.

"Come on, let's buy the tickets!" she said, and all of them began to walk towards the ticket counter.

Jin, being the eldest, led the group as he asked for seven adult tickets, and once the price was told, Jungkook stepped forward.

"I'll pay for everyone," Jungkook said, holding his wallet as he cleared his throat.

"Oooh JK~" the rest wooed at the maknae's sudden attitude change.

"You're so cool," Jimin smirked, as the maknae passed the ticket wristband to him.

"I am cool, hyung," Jungkook smugly smiled, holding two wristbands as he walked towards Hyun Ae.

"H-Hyun Ae, give me your hand," he asked, a bit mumbling due to his nervousness. Hyun Ae smiled and put her hand up toward him.

"Thank you," Hyun Ae whispered after he fastened the band. And that was when she began to ask him. "Wanna hold hands?"

"W-What?"