𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚

"Love is a complicated concept that was initially sent from heaven so that it can confused the hell out of you." 

AHA. Okay, hello, author just sliding in here, don't mind me.

What you're about to witness, is not going to be PG-13 at all.

Like, at all.

Sooo...if you don't like nice smut, I'll show you when to continue the remaining chapter because this chapter is a very huge update, and don't worry my innocent babies, it does not only have smut <3

If you haven't realised it already, it's a sex scene.
Hehe.
Smut starts and ends with | ●●● |

Enjoy!

●●●

"Good, because if you didn't realise is early enough that you loved me, I would've broken your body by fucking you so hard, even sitting is going to be a problem love."

Lazarus immensely growled into my ear, making my core twitch in attention before letting out a small moan because of his lips attack on my bare bitten neck, trailing hard and rough kisses like there was no tomorrow and making me submit to his newly changed power from a few minutes ago.

The insecure Lazarus was so long gone, as he pushed my body further into the bed to take me, securing me around his own possessively, while I enjoyed every bit of his touch and kisses adorning my skin.

My legs immediately wrapped around his torso desperately, clinging onto him for dear life and also for support, as his hands travelled to my exposed breasts and gripped them tightly to tease me, before two for his fingers caught one of my erect pink numb to squeeze it every now and then, playing with my girls like they were his only toys.

It was so clear that this was not Lazarus alone in this, I could tell even his beast was surfaced without going back into his mind, and the thoughts of the things he might do to me made me go completely wild, causing me to already be a mess with the fact that I've never done anything before in the past with a man.

Heck, forget a man, he's the fucking King, so his effect was more than a normal vampire too, because he's the master of the so called art of seduction.

And I would be lying if I wasn't seduced, holy hell.

My hands travelled shakily into his jet dark hair to grip it, making him hiss into my nape as his kisses and bites moved down to my prominent collar bone to further enhance my torture, while his other hand wrapped my waist and arched my back, causing my breasts to be more in display for him devour, and he did just that.

He dipped his head lower and latched onto my free and lonely nipple into his licked lips, making me shriek in pleasure as his tongue did wonders to my buds and torturing them by sucking them profusely, licking them clockwise and biting them occasionally, while he give equal attention to both of them and stared at a moaning me to command me to look at him with his eyes. His red eyes were so demanding, so hungry, but at the same time it was so full of love, which made me part my lips on adoration.