Load Battle Map

Enter Player Name: Noah

I was utterly excited to spend the entire weekend with Riley. We have made a lot of progress in developing a demo for my next investment application. I couldn't have done it without her. The girl was freaking brilliant. But that also meant that most of the time I had spent with her recently, had been dedicated to working.

I smiled at Riley, who was playing a phone game in the passenger seat. Noticing my stare, she looked up. With a smirk, I sent her a kiss, which caused her to roll her eyes and look away. A wide smile present on her face.

I pulled up to my parents' driveway. Charles, who was awaiting our arrival, met us by the front door. He wore his usual black pants and green bottom up.

"Welcome home, Sir."

"Thank you, Charles. How is your wife doing?" I asked as I got out of the car.

"She is doing well, Sir, completely recovered from her fractured ankle." Charles walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Riley. She gave him a quick 'thank you' before walking over and helping Mikey out of the car.

"That's good to hear. Charles, can you please take their stuff into the guest rooms," I asked.

"Of course, sir, should I put the lady's things in your room?"

"No" - "Yes," Riley and I answer at the same time. I looked at her in puzzlement. Her eyes looked slightly panicked while her cheeks were flaming red. I wondered if she was worried about what my mother would say.

"Are you and Noah having a sleepover? Can I join too?!" Mikey asked, eyes wide in excitement. I almost snorted at the innocent question, which currently was causing Riley's brain to malfunction.

After several failed attempts at speaking, Riley finally said, "I'll stay in a separate room, please." She awkwardly looked down at her Mikey, who looked confused at her refusal.

"Yes, Miss," Charles answered as he took their bags out of the trunk and began to walk towards the house.

I didn't let my disappointment show. In all honesty, I had been looking forward to waking up with Riley in my arms. She had a clear rule of not sleeping over, so I never pushed for it. But, with every night she left my bed, I found it harder to bite my tongue down.

I thought my days of sneaking into girls' bedrooms were over. But if Riley wanted to play the good girl part, I was more than happy to play the bad boy one. I smirked mischievously which caused Riley to give me a puzzled looked. Yes.

We followed quietly after Charles as he guided us through the house. Mikey and Jay were taking a single room. Riley, on the other hand, had gotten her own room. Perfect. I am sure she will scold me at first, but it would indeed be fun to seduce her into misbehaving.

"So, how do you want to spend the day? We have a couple of free hours before my parents arrive?"

"Whatever you would like. It is your house," Riley answered.

"You guys want to check out the movie/game room?" I asked.

"You have a game room?" Jay and Mikey questioned in unison, their mouth wide in shock.

"I guess game room it is," Riley chuckles as she patted her hand on Mikey shaggy hair.

...................

I laughed for the third time at Riley's overjoyed expression. It was our third round playing counter-strike, and she had managed to beat me for the second time. Which, according to our agreement, now meant that I had to make her some breakfast while only wearing my hot pepper apron. A secret deal was made while Jay and Mikey were distracted playing Mario Kart.