afterword

sometimes, saving means letting go. saving means heartbreak. and for eloise park and jonah kim, it was written in the stars. because love stories don't always connect like astrology, and they certainly don't glow like the sun. depression and anxiety are themes entwined in this story, so please remember that smiles don't always equal happiness. please be considerate.

please don't leave rude comments about my characters. they're portrayed as human beings, and i won't tolerate any ignorance.

'constellations of you and me' has officially come to a close, and it's still so bittersweet. thank you for reading, for voting, for commenting, and for always supporting me through thick and thin. you're magic.

eloise and jonah will appear again in other works, so it's not an official goodbye for these two yet, but keep an eye out.

questions of 'was i good enough?' and statements of 'i wish i was enough for you' always orbit around the planet of regret, but please know you mean everything. you are always enough. eloise leans this lesson eventually, and jonah was certainly a start.

-

related works

-

1.2 | summers in seoul

Seoul must hate Jacqueline St. Clair. But throw in a couple green tea lattes and a moody twenty-something year old, and she's right back to falling for the one boy she can never truly have.

1.3 | the art of cupidity

With her matchmaking business taking off, Sora Lee doesn't have time for distractions: especially not ones that come with the name of Rylin Carter and all of his pretty little habits. But Cupid doesn't always get what she wants.

1.4 | project adrian

Besides the occasional nightmare, Chase Kennedy can't remember anything about her hazy past. Desperate to set her sights on the future, she's terrified to see that a certain blond is with her every step of the way.