We need a plan

Leo's POV:

I walk into Coles room. We're all in here. Tess is asleep and safe in Coras arms in her bedroom.

Leo: "how did we not see this? Lijah you said something about blood and Tessa's phone. Explain now please".

Lijah: "after that d*ckhead showed up, I went out to the parking lot. I looked in his truck where I found Tessa's cell phone. When looking closer, I noticed blood on the passenger side window and middle front seat. I have no doubt it was Tessa's blood since she had a head injury where her head would've hit the window. I want to kill that bastard Leo. You can't stop me".

Jaxon: "what do we do?"

Lijah: "what do we do Jaxon. Are you serious? He was your best friend"

Jaxon: "ya well he isn't anymore. I want to kill the bastard as much as you Lijah"

Cole: "boys calm down. This isn't anyone's fault but Damiens. He made his decision to hurt Tessa, we had no control over his actions and words"

Leo: "Cole is right. Our plan. We are pressing charges against the damn kid. Tessa will give a statement to the cops tomorrow when I know she is up to it. I don't want to traumatize her more then she already is. She will not be left alone at school. Ever. One of you or her trusted friends must always be with her; whether it's in class, walking in the hallways or at lunch. I want someone with her always. The police will take care of Damien. I will make sure he does his time, that much I can promise you".

The boys all nod their heads in understanding and in agreement. I can tell Lijah is still livid and I'm worry the kid may actually contemplate murdering Damien. I don't blame him since I share the same feelings but we can't simply do what we want. We have to do what is right. Jaxon hasn't said anything since the start of the conversation which concerns me.

The boys all head off their separate ways. Lijah to the gym even though it's close to 1am now. Cole, Jaxon and myself head to our rooms.

Jaxon's POV:

I close my door quietly because Tessa's room is right next door. I absolutely can not believe I trusted Damien. He was my best friend. I thought he would keep Tessa safe and protected and all along he was hurting her. I know for a fact that this could not have been the first occurrence he laid his nasty hands on my sweet sister.
I feel incredibly guilty. I introduced them to one another. I literally gave them my blessing to be with each-other. I handed my sister over to the devil. I put her in harms way.

This is all my fault......
Because of me and my actions, my sister is bruised and battered in the room next door.

It's all my fault.

Coles POV:

My sweet Tesoro. She's been through too much. More then all of us put together. I wish we would've seen this sooner but they have only been together for a couple months. I'm so angry. We trusted that kid. I allowed him to sleepover and come to family gatherings for years and he goes and does this to my family. To our baby sister. I trust that Leo will handle this accordingly so my focus needs to be on Tessa and lijah and Jaxon. Lijahs anger will get the best of him and I know Jaxon can't be handling this well. He trusted Damien most out of all of us. He was like a brother to him. To almost all of us. We've known the kid for ages.