Ishq-3

^^^

"Chalo", Salaar's deep voice caused her to jump slightly on her place and she quickly averted her eyes from him

However, she could still feel his burning gaze on her. Her body started to feel hot under his constant stare.

"Jao beta, Allah tmhe kamyab kre, wapis kiske sath ao gi? Hadi ki to aj late tak classes hain shayad" , Mrs.Ahmed asked her.
(Go child,May Allah grant you with success,who will you cone back with?I think Hadi has late classes today.)

"It's okay Tayi Ami, I'll call Hamza", Noor answered in a soft whisper.

"Okay , Allah hafiz, Salaar nashta office me hi kro ge aap beta?", Mrs. Ahmed asked already knowing the answer, how could he leave a chance to be with his Ain.
(Salaar, you'll have your breakfast in the office right?)

"Ji Ami, Allah hafiz", came his quick response making Mrs. Ahmed chuckle, she knew her son was crazy for Noor.

Stepping out in the chilly weather of November in Bani Gala, she shivered slightly which didn't go unnoticed by Salaar, opening the front door for her and making her sit in his Range Rover he came running to his side and started the car, turning on the heater.
The way to her University went in silence and eventually, he parked the car in the university's reserved parking area and glanced at the beauty beside him figeting with her fingers, soft milky fingers making his lips curve up faintly.

"After how many days did I return?", Salaar asked in his dominating and strong voice which made her stutter.

"uh..um..after..eight..eight days", Noor replied in her soft voice getting nervous by his stare , while Salaar couldn't help but smile at her sweet frightened voice.

"Look at me", he demanded with authority.
"hmm", she replied still looking down.
"Ain, I don't like to repeat my words, look here", Noor shivered slightly due to the intensity with which he took her name and looked at him through her long lashes.

"Have you forgotten about how to salam a person when you see him after sometime hm?", his husky voice was enough to make her eyes lower.

After grasping the meaning of his words she spoke,
"Assalam -u- Alaikum", greeting him politely.
"Va Alaikum Asalam", came his smooth reply.
"Did you miss me?", he asked in a softer tone making Noor's hands sweaty, his predatory eyes were already making her uncomfortable.

"uh..wo..I'm getting late", she tried to escape opening the door when he pulled her towards him by grabbing her wrist, she collided with his chest and felt his other hand snaking behind her back holding her tightly to him. He brought his face closer. She could feel his minty breath on her face. His woody scent was enough to clog her mind, she closed her eyes hard.

"Open your eyes, Ain", he almost pleaded tracing her rosy cheeks with one hand while bringing her closer from the other one if possible. Noor became still, she would never get used to his closeness it was clear. She felt his soft burning lips on her eyes and clutched his coat tightly.

"I missed you, alot", he murmured.

Salaar seemed to losose control inhaling in her toxic aroma, her fruity raspberries scent, he closed his eyes relishing the moment. Feeling her soft ,delicate skin.

After some time he moved back to notice her all flushed ,breathing heavily,clutching his coat in her tiny hands, her lips quivering.

Oh how he wanted to feel them quiver with his ,to feel her rosy plump lips on his, to taste her little mouth, to..'Ugh'..Controlling his desires he again pecked her closed eyes,
Once, twice, thrice, until he felt peace, the peace of her being with him, being his.

"Why arent you wearing any jacket?",
he moved back pecking her little nose and put forward another question coming back to his senses.

"huh?", Noor answered still dazed by his closeness, she could feel his burning touch lingering on her face.
"Do you want to catch a cold? Where is your jacket?", he asked raising his tone a bit which brought her back to Earth.
"wo..I..um was feeling a bit hot", she replied looking in her lap.
"Wear this", Salaar took off his brown coat and made her wear it, which was too big for her petite figure, he folded the sleeves of the coat and fixed the dupatta on her head.

"Now go, your exam's gonna start in five minutes ", he opened the side of her door kissing her forehead, his lips lingering a bit longer than required.

"I..um..Allah hafiz", she almost murmured turning towards the door.
"Allah hafiz and listen call me when you are done with your exam, I'll come pick you up, okay?", he said in his smooth tone.
"I will go with Ha..", before she could even finish her sentence, he pulled her back looking into her eyes.
"I don't like to repeat, janaan", Noor felt his eyes turn darker and nodded her head moving out.
"Good girl", he patted her head.

______

Luckily her exam went well, all thanks to her friend, Ayesha who helped her throughout.

"yipeeyyy finally we're done with this semester, let's go out for lunch Noor", Ayesha exclaimed excitedly.
" No, I cannot leave, He's coming to pick me up today"

"who? Oh Salaar bhai han, he's back from London? I was wondering why are so flushed today but now I know whyyy...", Ayesha said wriggling her eyebrows and Noor put her hand on her mouth stop her from blabbering any more nonsense, however the hues on her face said otherwise.

"Is this Salaar bhai's coat? ayee he's so sweet Noor!!", unaffected she continued only to get a slap on her arm.

" Ayee jangli!! do you want to kill me?", Ayesha acted hurt making Noor giggle showing her dimples.
(jangli-barbarian)

" Allah hafiz , dramebaaz, I'm leaving now, He must be here.", Noor hugged her and started moving towards the parking area, when she stopped abruptly on a figure blocking her path. She looked up to find her classmate, Rashid grinning at her, he was a complete flirt, always trying to grab her attention, she cringed and tried to move away but he grabbed her hand making her stop dead in her track, before she could even react she saw a fuming Salaar coming towards her.

'Oh no! this is bad', she thought panicking and tried to free her hand from Rashid's hold.

She was still trying when Salaar punched Rashid square on his face making him stumble and fall to the ground leaving her hand.
"Salaa..", she tried to speak but he cut her off abruptly,
"Shut up!", he shouted making her squirm in her place , his eyes were red from anger , his jaws clenched.
He turned towards Rashid and punched him again, who had turned limp from the first blow.

"How dare you? How dare you touch my wife", another punch,

"You bloody bastard!, How dare you?
She's mine.She is my wife! do you understand?", another punch,

"I'll kill you bastard!", another punch.

---------------------------------------------
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼