- 22 -

{Disclaimer: This chapter contains strong violence and language}

Waking from my thoughts, I notice the jingling of keys. The lock on the door becomes unfastened and a corrupt Yeonjun nears me. He grips my arm once again and pulls me through the door, "It's showtime."

"Stop! You're hurting me," I attempt to slow his steps, the pain in the side of my chest becomes unbearable.

In a fluid-like movement, Yeonjun shoves me to the wall. He aggressively states, squeezing my wrist, "I can show you real pain if you don't shut up."

"S-Stop," I mutter and stare at him with a frightened expression. Acknowledging my actions, he smirks and releases one of my wrists. After a mere few seconds, I feel an even more abnormal sting in my abdomen. I feel a strange sensation going through my body and warmth on my stomach. My eyes pan down to view my body, I immediately make out the hilt of a small dagger. I blink multiple times and glance back at the mad man that did this to me.

"How's it feel?" Involuntarily, I feel my eyes water at his question. The pain from the dagger surges through me and I release a groan.

"Fuck you," I say through gritted teeth. He shrugs and chuckles.

"Don't try to pull anything against me or I'll end you next time," he wrenches the dagger from my abdomen, "anyways, let's go see everyone, shall we?"

A pitiful cry slips from my lips, a single tear falls from my eye. He ignores this and tugs me out of the exit door. My wound hits the fresh air and it aches. It must be bleeding like crazy. I wisely use my free hand to protect my wound and try to stop the bleeding. At this rate, I'll die from blood loss.

Yeonjun takes me to an open outdoor area, I immediately feel the presence of other people. When I properly look around I spot the people I so desperately awaited seeing. "Y/n..." Taehyung's deep voice says. I watch each member's reactions. Yoongi's eyes are instantly glued to my wound, his fists clench in anger. Jin stares into my eyes, not daring to glance down. He sends me a reassuring smile. Hoseok and Jimin both look away from me, Namjoon clenches his jaw. Taehyung glances at me in pity. I regretfully notice Jungkook's expression and it hurts me even more. His face shows a mixed array of emotions, anger, sadness, and affection. All of his feelings simply translate into pain.

I pitifully stand before them and clutch my wound. I feel Yeonjun's hand move from my wrist to my waist and he pulls me closer to him. In too much pain to react quickly, I allow it to happen. BTS quickly lifts their guns and point them at him; he smirks and lifts the familiar dagger to my neck. The blade rests on my throat and I begin panicking. "I wouldn't shoot if I were you or I'll get her right in the throat. I don't think any of you want that," I look away from them in pity, I would try to fight but I'm too weak now.

Right at the wrong time, I hear new footsteps coming from my left. "Ah, so you guys decided to join us too," Yeonjun says smoothly. I take a glance in the direction of the new people, I notice EXO. They all observe the sight before them and stare in shock and confusion. With a pained expression, I wince as my wound throbs.

"Put down the knife, Yeonjun," Namjoon demands and I feel my attacker's chest rumble as he chuckles. My eyes remain locked down at the ground in pity.

"Or what?" he taunts. I scan my surroundings and notice all the faces staring in my direction. All glaring at one single twisted man.

"I'll shoot," Xiumin states plainly, eyes trained with intent. I feel my heart beating crazily in my chest. I'm scared as hell and I'm losing so much blood. This can't end well.

"Oh really? Try me," I feel a smooth pain on the right side of my neck as I feel the cold knife pressing on my skin.

"Stop right now! What did you want?" I feel the knife stop sliding on my throat. A small trickle of blood drips from the wound. Jungkook pleads to the heartless Yeonjun. "Please don't hurt her!"

"I want to see your pain, all of your pain," he gestures to everyone, "it pleases me."

"We're already in enough pain so why don't you just stop fucking around now? Let go of her!" Suho growls and I watch his eyes fire up with passion. I feel so horrible. They're fighting for me, meanwhile, I can't even fight for myself. I rely on them too much. If I'm going to leave this world, I'd rather not be a coward that bleeds to death in the hands of a traitor. Rather, I'd want to die fighting even though I know I can't win either way. No matter what I chose, my wound is so severe that I can't recover. I might as well fight.

I strongly eject my left elbow out and nail Yeonjun in the chest. It knocks the wind out of his chest long enough that I can escape his grasp. When I slip from his arms, I immediately land a swift kick to his crotch and he leans over in pain. Before I can look away, gunshots are fired and I witness the impact. My eyes quickly look away and I feel my vision shift. I hear the empty sound of a body hitting the ground. My steps toward my rescuers become less sure as my perspective changes rapidly.

Dizzily, I stumble to the nearest person. Their arms wrap around me comfortingly and I fall onto their chest. My eyes close slowly and I feel as they cradle me in their arms. Another hand holds something onto my wound, I hear Jin's voice coo, "Y/n, open your eyes, please. Stay with me."

I open my eyes for him and try to focus them on him. His handsome features look back at me and I watch them soften. His eyes stare back into mine, "I'm so sorry, Y/n." He gives me a peck on the lips before shifting his attention to helping me. He quickly runs me to a car it also contains Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Once I'm secured in the car, still cradled in Jin's arms, another hand reaches out to me. Taehyung takes my hand, stretching his way across the car from his spot in the passenger seat. At my feet, Jungkook sits silently, staring sadly at me. I gently hold Taehyung's hand and I feel him squeeze it nicely. This is the first time Taehyung has shown me affection. He must not have a good feeling... neither do I.

Hoseok says to me, "Just hang in there, Y/n. I'm trying to get to the hospital as soon as I can."

"Even though I am a medic, it would be best for you to get help at a hospital," Jin tells me while he holds a cloth onto my stab wound. Despite everyone's best efforts, I feel myself weakening. My eyelids droop and I struggle to keep my eyes open.

Jin shouts, "Step on it, Hoseok!" I sense the car accelerating, Jin firmly keeps his grip on me.

 "Y/n, please," I hear Jungkook say, voice trembling, "I won't let you go."

I pry my eyes open with all the strength I can, I meet glances with him, "I know." Exhausted and fatigued, I lose the energy I had just a mere second ago and my eyes flutter closed. Taehyung releases my hand and nicely lays it on my stomach. When my eyes close, my consciousness slowly fades away. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I'm so sorry. 

~

"My

body

will be

your

sheath.

Rust inside

my body and 

let me

die."

~