nine

Tiny bit of smut in this one.

You towel dried your hair and slowly walked into the master bedroom. Revy sat on the edge of her bed, staring up at the flatscreen TV on the wall. She looked around at you and gave a small smile.

You held the damp towel close to your chest and took in her whole being.

Her hair was tied back in a loose bun and small strands of hair lingered in front of her face. She wore black knee high shorts and a grey sports bra with nothing on her feet.

"I managed to grab an oversized shirt for you, it's on the dresser." You turned and looked at the neatly folded clothing. Muttering a small thanks, you made your way over to it before folding your towel and placing it respectfully onto the dresser too.

You looked over your shoulder to make sure Revy wasn't looking. In a heartbeat, you slipped off the robe and quickly pulled on your underwear and the oversized shirt that Revy gifted you.

"Nice shower?" Revy asked, her eyes glued to the TV screen. You hummed in response and nervously climbed onto the bed next to her.

"Good good."

She suddenly turned her attention towards you. You gazed into her dark eyes and your lips parted slowly. Revy chuckled, "Anyways, I wanted to talk to you."

Revy pulled away and leaned against the bed board. You sat on your knees timidly, messing around with the long shirt, "About..?"

You anticipated her answer.

Revy hummed and gestured for you to come closer. You did so and slowly shuffled next to her. Revy smiled and closed her eyes, "You still owe us information. Your superiors are dead and from what i've learnt, none of them had contact with any other gang of sorts from outside of your workplace. Apart from us."

Your eyes widened and you shot her a worried glance. What did she mean?

"You mean that.."

"Yes, Y/n, your bosses worked with us. They owed us information after a trade we put in place and ended up getting cut off. You don't fuck with us, we did what we did to teach them a lesson. I know that you were bribed by them to keep quiet about this stuff."

She turned to you and leaned in close, her hot breath tracing gently over your neck.

You froze in place at her sudden action. Your hand automatically grasped her shoulder and your eyes shut tightly.

"Besides, nobody will snitch on you if you do tell. Your bosses are dead.. the only people to punish you here will be us." She grinned and pulled your shirt down off of one of your shoulder's. Her right index finger traced itself up and down your arm painfully slowly.

"You don't have to do anything but open those pretty lips of yours and talk."

Your whole body shuddered. Adrenaline picked up in your veins and you couldn't help but feel so turned on by Revy's sudden actions. She was right, your bosses were dead and there was nothing to worry about. Perhaps if you just told them what they wanted to hear, they'd let you go or maybe.. let you stay. This was indeed a dangerous game that you were playing and yet, you happily went along.

"What's in it for me?" You mentally cursed as your confident tone suddenly shifted into a small tremble.

Revy ran her hand down to your thigh and hovered over your completely vulnerable form.

"Oh-ho. You're really asking that?"

Revy ghosted her lips across your neck and hummed in delight. Her lips parted and her warm tongue ran across your neck. You let out a small mewl of pleasure and wrapped your arms around her.

"I think it would be a shame if I had to force it out of you. Your pretty skin has been damaged enough."

Revy let out a sigh and gently nibbles on your neck. You gasped and tugged at the sports bra that Revy wore. She ran her hands up from your inner thigh and up into your shirt, cupping your bare breast with her rough hand.

"R.. Revy." You moaned out her name without even knowing you did so.

"You've got such gorgeous skin.. a beautiful body." She moved her mouth up towards your ear and whispered softly, "You're so gorgeous. I'm very glad that you're the one who survived and not some scumbag asshole who would be giving me such a hard time."

The words coming from Revy was truly from the bottom of her heart. She had no idea how to approach this new found sensation in her stomach, so she just went along with it.

You on the other hand, had trouble believing the things she was saying, but a part of you longed for this sort of attention.. especially from Revy. There was something about her that kept you mesmerised.

"Besides, you've nowhere else to go anymore, Y/n. It's best that you stay with me."