واحد

𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 18 2014

𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 18 2014.

"where the hell y'all going?" kentrell's grandma asked right before he hopped on his bike. him and his homie kd looked at her before looking at each other.

"we going to xavier crib ma," kentrell said looking back at her with a happy smile.

"take this to her baby and tell her happy birthday," she handed kentrell a birthday card. he took it out of her hand before him and kd rode off on there bikes

they got to the end on thirty eighth street and saw ben and joe coming down chippewa on bikes too. all of them stopped in front of the street sign.

"what if she not home mane?" kentrell shrugged off ben question.

they started riding again.

they made it to her house and everybody hopped off there bike.

all the boys ran to the front door and kentrell knocked with everybody else behind him.

"who is it!" they heard xavier stepdad mark yell. kentrell rolled his eyes. that man didn't like him nor the rest of them because he always thought they were bad influences on xavier but they never put her in no situations or trouble, but they always said fuck him.

thay decided not to answer because if he knew it was them he wouldn't let em in.

"bitch go answer the door and hurry the fuck up," he yelled. a few seconds later the door unlocked and the boys saw xavier momma with a bruised face and dried tears stains on her dark chocolate skin. all of them stepped back at the frightening sight.

"she upstairs hasn't been out all day," she said looking down. all of the boys stepped in seeing mark snorting up a white line of cocaine before he laid back on the couch grabbing a blue rubber band tying it around his arm.

the man grabbed the syringe that was filled with the brown-ish liquid before injecting it into his veins. all of the boys had wide eyes.

the man let out a loud groan befor leaning up and snorted up three more long lines of cocaine.

"go upstairs or leave," jacqueline xavier momma said walking past them sitting next to mark grabbing a rolled up dollar bill, snorting two lines. mark grabbed a rubber band just like the one that was on his arm and tied it around her arm grabbing a syringe that was filled with a clear substance and injected it into her arm.

mark chuckled before grabbing another injecting it into her arm once again.

"let's go mane," joe said, the boys quietly walked upstairs and tried opening xavier's bedroom door.