Worker of War

Miller was horrified by what he saw, there were giant tubes the resembled incubators, blueprints for unimaginable weapons, and many other things. But what caught his attention the most was something he hoped was destroyed entirely during the attack on Berlin; intact pieces of the very dragon that attacked Berlin!
Miller was feeling a mixture of fear and hatred, for this beast should've been destroyed, how did the British even managed to get it?
Miller's face expressed no other meaning, it couldn't have been true.

(Miller's official look)He had to ignore his hatred for now, his mission was clear, he had to destroy as much as he could before the British and French could launch their plan

He had to ignore his hatred for now, his mission was clear, he had to destroy as much as he could before the British and French could launch their plan. He gathered as many documents as his pack could hold, and set up explosive charges all over the foundations, many of which were improvised due to the vast size of the building.

While in the middle of his sabotaging, he just now noticed the lack of human life within the bunker, "There should be more men here, at least a few scientists would be less suspicious" he said to himself after setting the last explosive.

He then heard footsteps, the clicking of boots nearby. Miller quickly hid as he noticed a group of soldiers escorting British RAF pilots, they were headed into a room with a sign above the door that said 'Dragon Launch Bay.' "That's where I need to be." Said Miller as he rushed towards the room. "If I can stop them before they launch, both America and Germany will be saved."

When he got to the door, he quickly but cautiously opened it, revealing the completed weapon of the British: piloted, heavily armed and armored dragons created from the DNA of the dragon that attacked Berlin. It must be destroyed at all costs.

Although Miller was hiding, this didn't mean he was safe, one of the pilots called out to him, "American! We know you're here! Come out and show yourself!" After he said that, 2 French soldiers carrying automatic rifles suddenly showed up behind Miller, forcing his hands up and to walk into the Launch Bay. All the soldiers, scientists, engineers, and pilots saw Miller, "Greetings, American dog, your futile attempt to sabotage us has failed, and soon your nation's invasion of Britain." Monologued the pilot, "You look very German for an American, where are you from? Prussia? Saxony?"

"Bavaria, to be exact" Miller said with a furious response.

"Ah. Bavaria, I visited there once, I cared little for it. And soon, no one will care after it along with all of the German Empire is burnt to a crisp! That is, after we torch Washington DC and it's pitiful government! Too bad you don't see the Franco-British Union flag flying over the white house. Corporal, kill him." The pilots Hagan to prep their dragons for the attack on America.

"Yes, sir." Said one of the soldiers as he raised his rifle to Miller's head. "Hmph, too bad I'm 2 steps ahead." Miller said smugly as he suddenly wiped around and kicked the rifle out of the soldier's hand and detonated the explosives, sending everyone into into a state of confusion. "Kill him! Don't let him get away!" Shouted the pilot. Miller rushed to try and stop the dragons from taking off.