Chapter XXVII

He wanted to pull her in his arms but it seemed like she was keeping her distance. She flinched whenever he tried to move closer to her, so he decided not to break those boundaries and kept a respectful distance.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and it almost went unheard as Namjoon was busy trying to come up with a topic to talk about.

As he heard her apologize, "No! Don't apologize. It's not your fault!" He almost yelled out in panic and seeing her startled expression he felt embarrassed.

She looked at him for a few moments and then chuckled softly. "You're just being nice. I know that this all happening because I can't stay alive." She said gesturing around the blank space. "Thank you though... For not blaming me."

His heart melted at her words, "Blaming and pointing fingers doesn't fix anything, you know... And I never blamed you. I probably blame the situation and the circumstances but never you." Namjoon smile softly as he consoled her.

She smiled grimly, knowing that it was ironic of them to be so chill about their predicament.

A/N: These were the prizes for some awards that For Us got...

Hosted by : UBTSAwards21st

This was hosted by magicshopaward

These stickers are so damn cute and awesome!! 😍💜

I got some helpful reviews from most of the awards I had entered this book in. I just wanted to share my work with people and that's why I had participated but I never thought this book would come anywhere near winning.

If you have any thoughts about this book please share them with me. I'm always open for constructive criticism.

Thanks for reading it for so long and bearing with my randomness.

Yours truly~