✩。:*•. 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

•𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄•
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝘽𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙮 𝙀𝙠𝙠𝙤
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

   •𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄•𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝘽𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙮 𝙀𝙠𝙠𝙤☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"THE BEGINNING OF THE END"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

September 22 1979.
IF ANYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM WAS MAKING A NOISE IT COULD NOT BE HEARD, for the pained screeches of Bellatrix Lestrange flooded the bedchambers, drowning out everything in their wake.

"One more push, Lady Lestrange," The Healers' voice resemblembled an overly sweet jar of pancake syrup as she spoke, her actions were done in an inhuman manner and gave many tell-tale signs of the Imperius Curse.

Bellatrix Lestrange didn't care for the situation at hand, and she wished, as she did many times before, she had rid herself of the child when she had the chance.

Many minutes danced by before the screams became weighted breaths, and the wind could finally be heard harassing the window.

The baby did not cry after it left the womb, it made no noise at all. Fearing for its life a man in the room moved to look upon the child. It did not take a healer to tell the child was a girl and was alive, for the newborn's frame shook as it stole small breaths.

No one dared a word as the Healers cleaned and wrapped the newly born baby girl up in a soft black cloth. No one dared a word when said Healers asked a revolted looking Bellatrix Lestrange if she would like to hold her child.

"Kill the thing for all I care, just keep it far from me."

No one dared a word.

☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

Taking place merely 1 hour before the birth of the child, Albus Dumbledore stood in the home of Sirius black and his partner, Adaline lupin.

"You want us to steal a child!"

"Mrs. Lupin, you must understand the direness of this mission," Albus Dumbledore said Calmly.