[Chapter 4] farewell

Chapter 4 [LAST]

Taehyung knocked his house several time, it was midnight already, but he couldn't wait any longer. Namjoon, his father who opened the door, with his mother, Seokjin, behind him. ''Taehyung?''

Seokjin rushed hugging his kid, ''Dad, please kill this baby, please, I don't want his child!'' Taehyung cried, his face was a mess, his body couldn't stand any longer, as he collapsed immediately on Seokjin's arms.

---

Namjoon was ready to inject a medicine to rupture his uterus [well that feels so wrong writing this😅] when Seokjin held his wrist, ''please don't, you can kill him.''

''this is for the best, and he ask for this.'' Namjoon said, but Seokjin still resisted, ''please don't honey, there is a possiblity he doesn't pregnant, why take a risk?''

Yoongi came by running, slammed the door, ''how is he?'' It was Namjoon who called him, he had right to know his fiance's condition.

''No good, I guess Jungkook has made him pregnant, he maybe manage to escape from him, come here by running... I'm about to clear his body right away.''

''wait, did he ask for this? or it is just your idea?'' Yoongi asked making sure. ''he ask me to kill it.''

''ok, last question, is this procedure ok? I need to know, this beyond my scope, I believe in you, but he is my fiance, I don't want him to die because just a unknown baby, I mean I can raise him as my own child.'' Yoongi explained.

Namjoon sighed, it was 2 vs 1. He needed more support. So they waited Taehyung to open his eyes.

It was the third day Taehyung went into coma, as his body ate from the infuse on his vein. Namjoon visited him many time, as Seokjin waited on his room 24hours a day. ''not good, his condition drop, we need to call his mate. This separation only suffering him more.''

''no, we put a life support for him right away. Remember how he come here, he was running away from a beast, now you want me to invite him here? be real honey..''

Seokjin couldn't think well, all he need was his son be healthy, no matter how. That's how Taehyung's room surrounded by many controlling machines.

It took a week for Taehyung to wake up. ''oh God, dear, you awake? Darling! He's awake!'' Hearing such a loud voice, Namjoon dashed into the room.

Taehyung grabbed his arms shortly, ''have you kill it?'' his voice was rough and unclear, but Namjoon understood. He faced his wife, waiting for his agreement, Seokjin unwillingly nodded.

''that procedure will probably kill you.'' Namjoon told him the truth.

''I'm ok with that. I don't want to raise something I regret.. but I don't want to kill it too, so please do it now. please dad..''

''alright, I'll ask your fiance about this..'' Namjoon said. It wasn't long until he came back bringing Yoongi with him. at the end, Taehyung's choice won the discussion.

Namjoon was injecting the drugs inside his infuse, as Taehyung refuse to eat, soon Taehyung's body reacted to the drugs, the blood burst out from his genital, the blood transfusion they prepared couldn't handle it, he needed more blood.

Yoongi with his power couldn't find anymore bloods because an Omega blood appeared to be the rarest item on earth.

They were in panic, Seokjin cried for about to lose his only child. That's when a heaven's miracle came, Jimin brought Hobi, his friend, an Omega.

Taehyung's life was saved. His blood pressure was in stable now. Taehyung opened his eyes, to find everyone smiling at him.

''is it over?'' He asked. Seokjin smiled. ''where's daddy?'' Taehyung asked.