• 52

"you two can continue that somewhere else

"you two can continue that somewhere else... just not in front of me , poor me , deities can't have a significant other." johnny sighed , holding onto his chest where his heart was located at .

"sorry johnny..." yurim shoved the one whom was clinging onto her - donghyuck , to the side , groaning as he hit the golden walls at the side .

"oh shit , sorry babe." she rushed over to donghyuck who was hugging onto his arm in pain .

"alright johnny , teleport us back." yurim signalled as johnny spoke some commands , using the tip of his wand , he moved it in a small circular movement .

the same familiar glow emitted from the wand and surrounded around the two .

in a blink of an eye , they were back to the spot they were once at .

"you didn't have to shoved me away baby." donghyuck sulked , clinging onto her .

"well hyuck , i wasn't about to let johnny experience anymore third wheeling." yurim replied , shrugging her shoulders as she walked down the mountain .

he held her wrist , stopping her from moving . turning her around in one swift move .

bat wings sprung out from behind , the dark and mysterious aura he suddenly gave out , the wings shadowed her .

hugging her close to his chest before taking off and flying down the mountain , "yah! hyuck you didn't warn me !" yurim hit his chest as she squinted her eyes shut .

she feared heights , hating how her legs felt weak upon seeing the height she was at .

however , in his embrace , she felt a comforting layer of warmth and trust . knowing he wouldn't let her go .

his wings flapped , flying down at brisk speed , the wind never felt more breezy , the wind washing past her hair , the soothing and breezy wind somehow calmed down her messy heart.

donghyuck enjoyed the very view of his girlfriend being in huge terror , the panic that arose upon her .

finally reaching the ground , landing safely on the ground that she missed so incredibly much , it was almost like she had never felt it in years yet in reality , it was just a few minutes apart from the ground .

"hyuck!" she hit his chest , sulking and grumbling , her words drowning out as he smiled lovingly at her .

though she was visibly mad , to him , she was simply adorable , her acts and words felt like harmless feathers caressing his face .

"you're so cute baby." donghyuck chuckled , bringing his hand onto her cheeks , pulling her close as he landed his lips on hers .

it was short yet lived kiss , though it wasn't long and intensive , it was still passionate and serene .

"hyuck..." her voice so soft and delicate , it felt like it could fly along with the passing wind .

yurim looked back up at donghyuck ; a gentle flush of pink had arisen in her cheeks that made her look vulnerable.

he held my breath as she leaned up on the tips of her toes and tentatively pressed her soft lips to his. his head had gone hazy; his body became stagnant at the sensation of her lips against his .

she surrounded her arms around his neck , pushing his head down to deepen the kiss that is now melting the two of them .

his hand secured her petite waist , their lips moulded in sync as the two of them moved together .

his tongue poked her lips , pushing past and making its way into her mouth , finding her tongue .

their tongues interlocked as it almost became a wrestling match . he sucked onto her bottom lips making her feel feelings she'd never felt .

as the two soon ran out of breathe , they slowly released from the intense make out session.

her kiss ; sweet and silken it's enough to melt even the hardest hearted man .

she smiled sheepishly as the two interlocked hands , "we're soulmates now." donghyuck winked , the side of his lips quirking up as his smile soon looked sinful .

"you wish , hyuck." she laughed , rolling her eyes as donghyuck continued throwing flirty remarks towards her .

" she laughed , rolling her eyes as donghyuck continued throwing flirty remarks towards her

you thirsty hoes wanted another make out session so here 😌

jk , but i still love you tho ;)