β• Lost •β

Shoyo's pov

I was with the managers in the room talking about stuff and things i dont know like srsly i dont know what they were talking about.

I grab myself a towel, earphones and my phone,my water bottle and stod up from my futon.

"Hinata-chan where are you going?" asked kaori-senpai.

"ill go out for a bit" i said and put on my running shoes.

"Where to??" asked yachi

"I dunno maybe the forest or find a gym to practice" i replied tying my hair up in a long pony tail.

"Well you better come back here before 10 okay?" said hana-senpai.

"Hai!" i said and went towards the door.

I closed the managers door and went outside the building we were staying at. I stretch a bit then put on my earphones and jog to the forest infront of me.

The forest was dark ofcourse and all i can hear is owl noises and the waterfall noises that drop in the pool of water.

I stop from where i was and cheacked my phone and it was 8:43 pm.

"It's still early" i said to myself.

I continue to jog and did not notice that i already cross the barrier of the school forest and the actual forest.

I keept running and running and their i climb a hill at first i just ignore it and then i felt like i had gone that far.

I checked my phone again and it was 9:10 pm. I checked around me and oh boy it was flippin dark.

"dang i went to far" i said.

I mentally sigh at myself and just continue jogging at the top of the hill but what i did not know i was climing a mountain.

"okay now im lost" i said to myself. I checked my phone and their was no reception.

"Oh hell no" i cursed to myself.

"ill finish this hill then maybe i can find a connection so i can get my way back" i said to myself.

I continue to run and run at the top of the hill and then their i was at the top.
Their was a cliff and with that cliff their was a beautiful flower and trees.

I went towards the cliff and their i saw the city lights shinning brightly and i looked down at the cliff and their i cursed at myself.

"How did i not notice that i climed a mountain?!" i said and slap my face.

"but the view is really wonderful" i said and awed at the view.

I sat down and drank my water to refresh myself from that jogging.

I was admiring the view until i heard a ruffle behind me, i looked at my back and went towards the bush.

Their i saw a baby crow.

"Awee" i said and picked up the baby crow.

I looked up and their was a nest in the tree.

"You must have fallen down" i said and thank god that the tree is not that tall.

I put the crow back to it's nest and went back to the cliff. I was feeling bored and i just sang out loud in the cliff which made a huge ecco.

I sang a melody that mom uses to sing when i was a little baby or when i was a kid and had nightmares.

No one's pov ( people from the training camp)

"Hinata!!!!" yelled hana-senpai.

"Shoyo!!!!!!!!" yelled yachi and kiyoko walking in the field.